Goal Assessment Sheet
Long Term Goals
Weight gains and losses of one full cycle:
*Gains and losses filled in after each phase is complete
1. What Long-term goals do I want to accomplish over the duration of this cycle (ex. LBM gains, more mass, tighter skin, etc. more than one can be listed, but stay within the confines of what is attainable in one cycle)?
2. What areas of my training do I want to improve upon? List 5 ways to reach this goal.
3. What areas of my nutrition/eating habits do I want to improve upon? And how can I achieve this?
4. What areas of my sleeping/resting habits do I want to improve upon? And how can I achieve this?
5. What body part(s) do I want to improve upon? And in what specific manner do I want to improve upon it (them)? (Ex. symmetry, mass, vascularity, etc.)
6. What specific exercise(s) do I want to increase mastery over by the end of this cycle, in recognition of my long-term goals (see question one and five). And how can I tailor my cycle to prioritize this exercise(s).
7. What can I do to create more mass during my cycle?
8. What can I do to create more symmetry during my cycle?
9. What can I do to create more detail and shape during my cycle?
10. Additional goals and comments:
11. Assessment entry after completion of cycle—
“WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!”