My intro - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Announcements, and Introductions > Introductions!

Notices

Old 08-03-2014, 11:55 PM
loconnor should change his/her status!
Stranger

Smile My intro

Hey ABC bodybuilding world

My name is Lee, I am a 25 year old female and WBFF pro. I started training 3 years ago when at 5'5 and 1/2 i weighed in at 187.. from there id had enough and started running.. that evoked an unhealthy lifestyle which turned into an eating disorder and i weighed in at my lightest at 102 lbs. At my smallest, I competed in a bikini comp placing 2nd, which started my love for training. with training i learnt proper eating habits and i started to weight train. 2 years later i competed in 3 different organizations ranking 1st in all my shows, with my last one being in the WBFF where i won my pro card. During that time i met my fiancÚ who helped me along my journey of healing (which yes it has now been 2.5 years ED free and helped me reach an incredible level of 4%BF for a natural female for my competition. The two of us spent hours researching new methods for training and diet, it wasn't just my passion, but ours. unfortunately, 10 months ago he passed away from a heart condition that ran in his family. Thus, leaving me feeling so much less knowledgeable of the sport than I thought. I ended up getting new coaches (who yes were/ are amazing) but due to them not knowing my body as well as my fiancÚ I competed this year and wasn't as lean as in 2013. since my show I've gotten back into watching Layne norton videos, reading research papers and pretty much any medical journals I can get my hands on. After watching Generation Iron time and time again I began to follow Dr. Wilson which is what lead me here to this site today

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Welcome to ABC Lee, great intro!

Did Dr. Wilson mention this site?

He is the president of the website, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic anymore.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 08-23-2014, 03:59 AM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Well done Lee. You probably know more about your body than one of us could ever know. I just suggest reading the articles here and tweak your diet as your body tells you. Best of luck.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!