Hoorah! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Announcements, and Introductions > Introductions!

Notices

Old 05-04-2014, 08:03 PM
fish777 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Hoorah!

Howdy. New here. Just now getting back to the gym after a long sebatical.

Been to this site before. Love the awesome information here. Its a staple for me. I plan to share my success here and all future research which yields excellent results.

Attempting to create a strength training styled foundational workout plan which I can then supplement with some the awesome Freaky Guides on this site.

For me, I want to gain some more mass (lost it all from 210 to 185), and focus on arms(including forearm), back/trap, chest. In that order. I use squats as a staple so not too concerned with having a "leg day" - especially as I have some freaky genetics in my legs - an oz of exercise gets explosive results. So im content with the squat and deadlift handling all my leg needs.

Currently, I plan to make the squat, deadlift, overhead press, barbell row, and bench the foundational machinations, while choosing the correct days to perform the guides on here. I will do those above three days a week, while two days a week (on rest days) I will focus on abs, lower back cardio, and light cardio. So all in all, 5 days a week of exercise, while resting on Sat and Sun.

I have access to whey, MPC, herbal powders for t-cell and antioxidant, aminos, creatine, and the carbs (dex, malto). I will use these while focusing on at least four meals day (hopefully 5), where my largest meals are in the morning (which is also workout time) and the smallest in the evening.

Also, as protein is important, I am focusing a lot of attention to making sure to digest *digestible protein as opposed to *indigestible protein. For example, alfalfa for horses, if cut before bloom it has 18% protein (15 undigestible and 3 digestible) but if cut after bloom its reverse.

All in all, hoping to have excellent nutrition and fuel sources to my body - and pending the perfect workout plan, some amazing results.

Fish - Veni Vidi Vici
Old 05-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Welcome to ABC

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Welcome aboard.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!