Meal Time! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > In Depth Nutrition

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 04:15 PM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

Default Meal Time!

Headed for meal number 4 and it's only noon. Half of a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce/tomato and a slice of cheddar cheese washed down with a glass of soy milk.

The toughest part of bodybuilding to me....getting the nutrition right. And my body is having a tough time adjusting to the new feeding regiment. I'll get there..... just takes time. Gonna take about 4 weeks to reset my bad habits and get my digestive tract accustomed to having good food in it on a regular basis. Once it learns that I'm not going to starve it, it'll start to respond properly. This is only week one...........
Old 08-15-2013, 10:11 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10forty2 View Post
Headed for meal number 4 and it's only noon. Half of a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce/tomato and a slice of cheddar cheese washed down with a glass of soy milk.

The toughest part of bodybuilding to me....getting the nutrition right. And my body is having a tough time adjusting to the new feeding regiment. I'll get there..... just takes time. Gonna take about 4 weeks to reset my bad habits and get my digestive tract accustomed to having good food in it on a regular basis. Once it learns that I'm not going to starve it, it'll start to respond properly. This is only week one...........

Keep up the good work 10forty2. I do enjoy seeing another brother lifter start to regain a new life. God Bless!

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Old 08-16-2013, 01:18 PM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

Thanks Rick! I'm going to try to do better about documenting my climb back. Guess I need to start a journal. I'm not so interested in a workout journal as I am a "keep my brain in the game" journal. As long as I can keep focus on the overall objective, then everything else will come along behind it.

Hope your journey is going well!