Any advise or help would be great.... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 04-17-2012, 06:25 PM
tatdave should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Any advise or help would be great....

Ok guys, 2010 I weighed 380.... Withing a year I lost down to 245 on my own, no pills, no other crap just eating right and cardio. I have been lifting 10 months and am back up to 265. I have stopped seeing any results from my lifting, I dont think Im eating right from fear of gaining fat instead of muscle, any help would be Grealty appreciated.

Workouts:
Monday Chest
Tuesday Back
Wednesday Legs
Thursday shoulders
Friday Bi's and Tri's

30 minuites of cardio after lifting every day.

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!![/font]
Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Ratcat is lifting heavy in less time.
Light-Heavyweight

G'day Cobber. It looks to me like you need to follow a workout plan for you to get a better grasp of how and why we are training. Up the top of the page is the journal an in there is a stack of reading you could do but may I recommend the 24 workout mass blitz. Click this. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/bulki...t%20levlel.pdf

and/or the 12 weeks burning fat workout. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/fat_loss_workout.pdf

Both have eating programs to go along with them. Just have a look in the journal tab. If you do these you will learn much. Cheers.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Aye, really after you get your basics set up (aka just stick to a general workout plan for a while to get into the practice and build up the structure of your muscle without anything spiffy), then start doing alternating bulks and cuts to build up muscularity and the inherent metabolism, then slicing off any fat you put on in the process (this made so much easier by the bulked muscle). Cycling back and forth along with alternating your workouts will keep your body from plateauing.

The first thing I'd do is as Ratcat suggested, looking through those two main workout articles, and then the other articles that will help you find different ways to torment your body. The best workout in the world, no matter what it is, won't be the best forever, you have to start switching it up. Anything will work for a while until your body adapts too well (probably where you're at now), including just your basic full body sessions. I alternate between endurance lifting phases ( >12 reps/set), hypertrophy phases (8-12 reps), and strength phases (2-6 reps), along with alternating the lifts I use, and the occasional shocking method, though all the workout plans you will find in our article session will have these kinds of things covered.

And of course, we're always here to help with specific recommendations and troubleshooting, as well as alternatives, etc.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com

Last edited by Algavinn; 04-23-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:43 PM
tatdave should change his/her status!
Stranger

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input and advise.............