Which creatine, what dosing? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Default Which creatine, what dosing?

After years lifting, I still have yet to ever actually use Creatine, however with it being so cheap and my energy levels being so **** low, I thought it necessary to grab some. I prefer purchase from true nutrition because of their prices and my continued satisfaction with them over the years if nothing else. I'd like suggestions on which product I might want to get and the loading regimen if I'm doing pills or powder.

This is the selection I'm looking at currently:

http://www.truenutrition.com/c-135-creatine.aspx

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com
Old 04-07-2012, 03:49 PM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Your selection didn't come up for me, but I always order the creatine monohydrate powder from them.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 04-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Hmm, I edited my post but it undid everything I put in there.

I was just looking at the true nutrition search page for creatine, as they have several 'options' though I guess only one plain creatine that I care to have. I am considering grabbing this though to mix with protein for my PWO, and get some plain creatine monohydrate for my otherwise daily use.

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1109-...rmula-1lb.aspx

I think later today I'll make an order of a few things. The PWO WMS/creatine/BCAA mix, some straight out creatine, and glutamine.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com
Old 06-18-2012, 02:55 PM
FitnessPower should change his/her status!
Stranger

Pure creatine monohidrate is the best supplementation if you aks me. I recommend taking 5g to 10g of creatine monohydrate, half before and half after your workout. Creatine monohydrate is the least expensive form of the supplement and is 90 percent absorbable. I increased my strength and muscle mass due to increased exercise intensity; this is facilitated by the Creatine supplementation. Increased muscle mass and strength are unlikely to occur with out an increase in training intensity. However, some research has started to show a protein synthesising effect of Creatine supplementation in vitro.