What's a good blog service? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 01:48 AM
DanOratioXP should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default What's a good blog service?

My buddy and I wanna start a bodybuilding blog. Anyone know a good service or site? I wouldnt mind paying a small fee each month.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

As the foundation of my business I own around 2000 wordpress blogs, I find them to be the most convenient CMS (content management system) for a non-professional designer, for blogs or otherwise. They're really easy to organize, manipulate, and use, and on top of it you can either use a free service where you can use wordpress within their own website, or just install it, so to speak, on a domain of your own. I just set up a personal trainers journal blog for my girlfriend 2 days ago, other than some specific specialized stuff she wanted it took me 5 minutes and has all the functionality of most professional websites.

To buy a site strictly for a non-professional blog it would be .67 cents for a .info domain, for one year of registration if you want your own site. Hosting varies, for me I pay around 20 cents a month per site to host, but I host 500+ sites per server.

Going to a site that lets you use wordpress on their site (youraccountname.theirsite.com) is free.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com