Pre-Workout Supplements - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 07:16 PM
sizzle305 is rip Ereck Plancher still hurts
Rookie

Default Pre-Workout Supplements

Ok I'm doing shopping and I'm down to my final 3 pre-work outs ... 1. Super Pump 2. No-Explode 3. Jack3d ... I've also read the idea of buying separate supplements and making a pre-workout drink I'd rather just save the time and buy something premixed...
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: / Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:51 AM
NoleDoc954 is on Defranco's Built Like a Badass
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle305 View Post
Ok I'm doing shopping and I'm down to my final 3 pre-work outs ... 1. Super Pump 2. No-Explode 3. Jack3d ... I've also read the idea of buying separate supplements and making a pre-workout drink I'd rather just save the time and buy something premixed...
I used to take NO explode, it worked well, but I felt like I wanted to flip tables over when I was in class before my workout. Also, made my stomach a little queezy. I've never actually tried Jacked, but have been wanting to do so. I know a few people that have used it and have liked it. I tried a sample of Muscle Marinade (kind of like jacked), which I liked a lot too. I say go with Jacked. However, keep in mind what works for some may not work for others. Some places may offer samples of things if your willing to try that first.
-Jewish Proverb
"Fight 'em till hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice" -Dutch Meyer
"To be challenged is invitable to be defeated is optional." ...Daniel Perron
Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 AM
Chee is back on the grind!
Bantamweight

I liked Super Pump 250 the best, but they stopped making it in the larger size (might have stopped making it all together, not sure) so I switched to Super Pump MAX. MAX isn't as good and the pumps got noticeably smaller compared to the 250. For that reason, I gave Jack3d a shot. The first day had my heart feeling like it was going to jump out of my chest during cardio, but in the 30 or so doses after that (I'm still on my first tub) I haven't felt anything bad at all. BB.com sent me a big free sample of N.O. Xplode for some reason, probably because I order lots of pre workout supps and haven't given a shot yet, so I am going to try that before going to my next tub of Jack3d. Will let you know how that goes once I do.

I'd recommend Super Pump 250 if you can find it, if not, skip the MAX and try Jack3d.

Goal: 185, Made it!!! Time to pack on some muscle although I am at my personal best in every lift!!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:45 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

I personally dont use a pre workout supplement. about 45 minutes prior, I will just take half a prolab caffeine tab, dissolve it under my tounge (not sure if it gets into me faster, but for some sick reason I like the bitter taste)...I also sip my protien shake before/during first half my workout anyway..works for me, and is cheaper

finally got camera, more vids to come!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

No preworkout here either, just start drinking my shake a few minutes prior and drink the remainder throughout the workout. Works for me. I am always amped for my workouts.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 01-05-2012, 01:44 AM
rahaas is aka Rob
Stranger

I drink a 16 oz coffee about an hour before workout. Sometimes I'll add some beta alanine but usually forget too. That's about it for me.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:06 PM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

if i use one Animal Rage - smooth no crash and importantly it doesnt have 1,3 d (geranuim) in it.. so it wont be banned