Jacked3d - Anyone had success with this? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 08:54 AM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie2 View Post
Never heard of Jacked giving anyone ED but hey...anythings possible...
its a very common side effect.. 1,3d (geranium extract) has a strange effect on the cns system.. the body adapts very quickly meaning higher doses are needed in as little as 2-3 weeks... when ingesting more than 40mg a day of 1,3 you can get ED... aka STIM DICK
Old 05-25-2012, 05:57 PM
wildgrl is suffering from prospective syndrome.
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetFitNow View Post
I had a friend tell me he had used Jacked 3d and saw some significant success with it
Clearly not with his GF or wife... based on some of these reported side effects. :P

Where I need clarity is on the "success" part. Was it because of the mixture of specific ingredients? Or, was it simply the added energy and motivation the shake provided?

And i'm Curious - how do bodybuilders measure "success" when trying a new supplement? What metrics are used and analyzed to determine what product works (and why), and what doesn't? (and why).

I know for you guys it's probably in net-gains.. right? But its the "why" question that interests me most. It's is one of the primary reasons I like this site over others as it's founding principle is "Bridging the Gap between science and bodybuilding." i.e. explain and/or discover "why".

Personally - I like to give the athlete 100% of the credit for any and all gains. Because without the substantial and consistent volume of work required - no dietary supplement can "build muscle". In fact, supplements tend to help you work even harder and longer! Take some credit guys. You deserve it too!

... that's my logic.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgrl View Post
Clearly not with his GF or wife... based on some of these reported side effects. :P

Where I need clarity is on the "success" part. Was it because of the mixture of specific ingredients? Or, was it simply the added energy and motivation the shake provided?

And i'm Curious - how do bodybuilders measure "success" when trying a new supplement? What metrics are used and analyzed to determine what product works (and why), and what doesn't? (and why).

I know for you guys it's probably in net-gains.. right? But its the "why" question that interests me most. It's is one of the primary reasons I like this site over others as it's founding principle is "Bridging the Gap between science and bodybuilding." i.e. explain and/or discover "why".

Personally - I like to give the athlete 100% of the credit for any and all gains. Because without the substantial and consistent volume of work required - no dietary supplement can "build muscle". In fact, supplements tend to help you work even harder and longer! Take some credit guys. You deserve it too!

... that's my logic.
essentially the ingredients help with focus.. the 1.3d is literally buzzy.. can help you lift a few extra reps.. which in the long term leads to more gains
Old 05-30-2012, 01:38 AM
AndyMcInroy should change his/her status!
Stranger

Use it on all my big lifts. Works great. (I am sponsored by them)
Old 06-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Metal Head is Stronger, better, faster..

Luv luv luv it, small dose, small price per dose,and it actually does hat it claims.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Narishma should change his/her status!
Stranger

I am using C4 atm and it seems to be good.

I read that both Jacked and C4 test you positive for methamphetamines though
Old 07-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narishma View Post
I am using C4 atm and it seems to be good.

I read that both Jacked and C4 test you positive for methamphetamines though
who ever said that... kick them in the nuts seriously!!.. it doesnt test positive for meth.. there is no chemical similar to meth in them.. it tests you positive for 1,3 d which is geranium oil (synthetic) which is officially banned in tested athletic organisations around the world as of around april 2012

Tags
fat burn, jacked3d, supplements