Smartshake V2. - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Default Smartshake V2.

The best there is!

Ok.. Firstly before closing this thread. this is an unbiased opinion of a product i have tried first hand

The best there is!

Ok.. Firstly before closing this thread. this is an unbiased opinion of a product i have tried first hand
The best there is!

This is a brilliant must have for anyone who has more than 2 supplements to take a day.. it operates easily, the thread is secure (problem my old shaker had was crossthreading & poor seal), bpa free always a bonus..

Myself, i keep my postworkout shake of USN anabolic in... the compartments below i keep either BBW Excel (or Scivations Xtend) amno drink.. this is my normal gym contents. however i do keep it at work aswell using the pill compatment for fish oils, multi vit. milk thistle etc.. hell i even use the bottom section when not full of powder for my sony walkman .... no this is not bull**** i have a little red nwz which fits in there wouldnt of thought of that in a standard shaker.. well you could
Quality is absolutly 10/10 this is only emphesised by the fact smartshake have several eye catching designs to ensure its the shaker you want and not just one of those 'it'll do' purchases
Old 08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Sorry those things are to small for me. Ive seen them and Id need like 4 or 5 of those compartments to fit one meal shake and at least 3 for my post workout. Good idea just to small
Old 08-04-2011, 05:49 PM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Sorry those things are to small for me. Ive seen them and Id need like 4 or 5 of those compartments to fit one meal shake and at least 3 for my post workout. Good idea just to small
i have the new Xl version 600ml and a compartment to fit 50g powder..