The one word longest story ever. - Page 11 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking
Old 05-15-2011, 12:13 PM
bigironcross is working to get less huge and better proportioned!
Middleweight

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his
Old 05-17-2011, 07:52 AM
macker16 is tearing up 5x5
Rookie

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy
Old 05-17-2011, 02:11 PM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with

finally got camera, more vids to come!
Old 05-18-2011, 03:15 PM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 05-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise flavored

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 05-19-2011, 01:49 AM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise flavored whey.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise flavored whey. Suddenly
Old 05-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Ratcat is lifting heavy in less time.
Light-Heavyweight

Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise Once upon a time there were many people lifting souls and raising fruit. They curled nothing except dictionaries that were filled with adjectives. "Oh my precious smurfs, could we please guzzle some pizza?",queried Poppa whilst straddling a donkey. Meanwhile, in Toronto heavy elephants with huge ears rolled over pancakes covered in hair. Yummy gummy worms dance excitedly on the MuscleTech moustache teen show. Showing huge biceps and tremendous triceps. Then suddenly, Ronaldo said " Bodybuilders unite!" as Ronnie squatted seventy thousand babies in his parachute before french kissing President Snoopy passionately while stroking his hairy buggie with mayonaise flavored whey. Suddenly Snoopy