Jones Vs. Moses - THE CUT - Page 8 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Game Forums > Team Journals

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Worked Legs this morning, super setting every two exercises (as in the 13 week cutting program). Was dizzy after just about every set. Almost puked. Good work out, but I was rushed for time, so there was almost zero rest in between sets. Also, I would like to vent about my new shaker bottle. Bought it so that I could have a shaker dedicated to my xtend for while in the gym... this stupid shaker is terrible. It leaked all over the place, and when I went to shake it, just after adding the water, it went everywhere. I think I even managed to shoot some on the juice bar girl. Ok... rant off.

Abs/Cardio tomorrow. Lacrosse game friday night. Perfection, here I come!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:51 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Today both my *** cheeks feel like they have knives stuck in them. Which means deadlifts and squats are effective. Energy levels are still good in the gym and through out the rest of the day. I am looking forward to have a weekend off of work, and will definately be taking the opportunity to catch up on some much needed rest.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

I can only give you my weight its 198, its almost the same. I got better conditioning now so I might add LISS from monday to thursday, 4 weight training sessions and the 2 soccer games per week which are friday night and sunday morning. Diet is going to be cut up tu 1500 cals 5 meals a day, I wont cut any more cals, I was around 1700. I think this will work.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:51 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

Monday june 28

I took off today, yesterday was soccer, basketball and tennis, so my body asked for a break, tomorrow weights and cardio again
Old 07-02-2010, 02:00 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

So I weighed in yesterday morning. Down to 199.5lbs. Pretty good chest work out yesterday. Looking better in the mirror these days. For the last month here, as I mentioned before, I will be a little more strict on my diet, with less cheat days and more workouts.

I am still very happy with the results so far, just have a little bit more to go.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:14 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Had a pretty busy weekend. Lacrosse game friday night, Legs Saturday, Sunday off. Lacrosse practice last night, and then an awesome arm work out this morning. Felt pretty strong today in the gym. Didn't weigh in, but I don't feel like I have lost any more weight. Will probably weigh in again tomorrow. Might do some new measurements tomorrow too.

To be honest, i think I am at a point now where I should be bulking again, but being that my trip is in less than a month I will keep pressing forward. As I have mentioned time and time again, I am really happy with the results thus far, and I am excited to see how everything turns out come July 28th.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:30 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Did legs this morning, had a great workout that went by really quick. Think it took a total of 45 mins, but I managed to bang out all of my workout in record time. Legs are feeling strong. Used straps for my deadlifts, which made a world of difference. I added 30 pounds to my deads with the help of the straps. My hands were not being torn up. I had borrowed these from a friend to try out, and now I will definitely be purchasing a set for myself. Weighed in, and it looks like I gained 2 pounds over the last couple days. Not sure why, but I am not at all concerned. I am still feeling pretty good. 20 days to go!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

Been busy but i'm hitting the gym and keeping diet. Im doing the same as posted before, just more cardio... Just to report im still here

Old 07-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

Almost doneeee, last couple of days heading...
Old 07-19-2010, 03:43 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Yup been a long hard road. Still sitting around the 200lb mark. Diet has been pretty clean with a few exceptions. I am feeling pretty good for my up coming trip. I still wouldn't mind carving the abs out a bit more, but looking at it realistically, I don't think a week and a half will cut it.

Lacrosse has definitely helped with the cardio aspect of the cut. Now that my season is over (we didn't make playoffs), I will be adding in a bit more cardio for the duration of the cut. When I get back from my trip, I will be getting back to bulking. I plan to build my triceps, and back. My chest and biceps, I feel are a good size. I think my legs are with out a doubt, my strongest area. Dead lifts and squats have helped this out tremendously.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a 1.5 week burst, to end the cut? Something to get those last couple of pounds off?