tuesday june 8

m1: 4 quesadillas with ham: 600cal
m2: 100g steak, 50g pasta, 50g beans: 350cal
m3: sandwich: 300cal
m4: pork chips: 300cal
m5: ham and cottage: 300cal

Total: 1850cal

Workout: OFF

I'm here my pizza devouring brother! We're still here!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

I thought you had ditched me ... like Moses, However I still see no progress updates cookie monster! Weigh in allready.

Lacrosse last night, 2 hours HIIT. Another good showing, cardio seems to be increasing on a weekly basis. Last night I felt as if I had more energy in the 3rd period than I did in the 1st. As the weight drops off, I can feel myself getting faster and I am able to run longer, which is probably obvious, but this is my first cut and I am pretty excited with whats happening.

I would love to weigh in daily, but I don't have a scale at home. I am sure I could pick one up, but with my work schedule right now, I honestly don't know when I would make it to the store to pick one up. I normally use the scale at the gym. I try to get in at the same time to do my weigh ins.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:15 PM
IroNFisT should change his/her status!

I just joined back on the site today..last visit was in 2005..longggg time, may I join in too? or too late as it is almost done haha
Old 06-14-2010, 03:46 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Yeah you can join, we have another month and a half. Only half way done right now.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:39 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Had lacrosse practice last night, and switched things up and went quading on sunday. I will be weighing in again here this week, not sure what day though. My diet has remained pretty good, but I think I need to sharpen it up again. I think for the final month, I will be going a little more strict, with less variations and no cheats. I will make that decision as the month comes to an end, once I see how my progression for this month is. As I expected, the rapid weight loss/toning, has slowed down substantially, but I knew that would happen after the initial burst.

Getting to the gym has been difficult lately with summer chores/work/lacrosse/vacations etc. I will be making extra time to get there, so long as it doesnt interfere with my sleep! haha.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

Have a lot to do lately but no problem hitting the gym, just don't turn sometimes de computer at night so i donīt record every day.

Strategy is the same: Eat around 1750 cal, 5 meals each day carbing up in the morning, less carbs at night. Workout is every day, Now I play soccer Sunday and Friday, competitive, actually my legs are still sore from sunday.
I consider that cardio, plus one more cardio session, total 3 cardio sessions a week, and at least 4 weight lifting sessions.

Gonna do that maybe 15 days and get in more cardio for last month, just let my legs get used to.

Do not let loose petitjonesy...
Old 06-16-2010, 01:41 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Once a week doesn't cut it Cookiemonster. Still no stats?
Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Albertog is OK
Lightweight

You mean writing it down once a week? I don't think that makes much of a difference.

Still no stats but like I said , 2 soccer games a week = 2 HIIT sessions (1hour) 4 weight lifting sessions, 1-3 liss sessions.

Gonna push nitro on the last month...

Tell your sessions per week and I'll let you know some stats

Hava a nice week!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertog View Post
You mean writing it down once a week? I don't think that makes much of a difference.

Still no stats but like I said , 2 soccer games a week = 2 HIIT sessions (1hour) 4 weight lifting sessions, 1-3 liss sessions.

Gonna push nitro on the last month...

Tell your sessions per week and I'll let you know some stats

Hava a nice week!
Haha

1 lacrosse practice/week 1.5 hours HIIT
1/2 games/ week 2 hours HIIT
3 weight lifting sessions/week

This weekend I did quite a bit of landscaping around the house. Got some comments on the fat loss from the neighbors/family members that dropped by.

your turn now cookie monster... stats!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Weighed in this morning, 202lbs. Down 15 lbs from the start date.

Felt awesome in the gym this morning, especially looking in the mirror. I notice a significant difference in my stomach/chest/shoulder and arms. It was my father in laws birthday party on saturday night. Now I haven't seen them in probably 2-3 weeks, but when I showed up, they couldn't stop raving about how good I looked, and how much weight I had lost. To be honest, it made me a little bashful, and I am sure I was blushing, but at the same time it felt awesome to know that people (other than myself) are noticing my hard work and time spent in the gym.

I have decided that July first, I am going to be going much more hardcore on the diet. For 28 days (I leave for my trip on the 29th), I will be a machine... Not that I haven't been working my butt off, but I just want to clean things up that much more. I have a new goal to hit, which is now 195. I think I should be able to attain this by mid july. I will be doing a body fat test at the beginning of july, and then another at the end of month. Once I get the info, I will let you guys know.

To sum things up, I am very pleased with the results thus far, just need to carve out the abs a bit more, and add a bit more definition to my arms and chest. Then back to bulking again... the never ending cycle! haha.

Last edited by bigjonesy; 06-22-2010 at 03:50 PM.