Rectify's Journal - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Rectify is back? Kind of...? :O
Bantamweight

Haha, well i DID say it had been a while since i made my own workout. Good job i have you here to look out for me huh, GG?

I actually had something else in there like EZ-bar curls before, but thought switching them for Chins would be alright, is that not the case? Maybe i'll switch them back, or do Seated Dumbell Curls instead, they always felt good before.

PS - That website is sweet, thanks. I had to rely on bb.com's badly organised exercise list before.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:30 AM
GodsGladiator is getting RIPPED
Super-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectify View Post
Haha, well i DID say it had been a while since i made my own workout. Good job i have you here to look out for me huh, GG?
I actually had something else in there like EZ-bar curls before, but thought switching them for Chins would be alright, is that not the case? Maybe i'll switch them back, or do Seated Dumbell Curls instead, they always felt good before.
PS - That website is sweet, thanks. I had to rely on bb.com's badly organised exercise list before.

maybe im just jelouse that you can do pullups and i cannot hold my own body weight anymore lol

if you liked that website i have several others

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
http://www.thetrainingstationinc.com...exercises.html
http://scoobysworkshop.com/index.htm
hand strength
http://www.fatx101.com/2008/06/fat-x...ing-day-1.html
last but not least
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/animatedexercises.html
Blood & Guts
1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/mikeythatsnice/teamsters.jpg
Old 03-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Bantamweight

Nice! I'd seen the first two before, never knew ABC had it's own animated workouts and i've been around the site for yeeeears.

I was thinking shoulder-width chins would work well for the Bi's, but i read around a few of those links and i guess i got it wrong since they all say it's mainly for Lats, dang, i love Chins (though i'm not as good at them as i used to be, lol).

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...andChinup.html

I guess i will have to add in Seated DB Curls or something, ah well!

Thanks for the links, GG!

PS - I'm sure you can lift more than your own bodyweight, don't be modest. :P
Old 03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Bantamweight

OK, so i revised my workout a little and i think this is what i'll stick with (unless i get any more advice )... i just changed a few exercises as advised above and made my off day a short mix of the other days. Active recovery and the likes being the name of the game on off days.

I won't be doing the ''off day'' on every day i take off of course, but i will be doing it around half the time, so maybe once or so per week, just to stop my muscles from ever catching a break, mwaha.

Anyway, off the to gym for Chest day, tata.

Last edited by Rectify; 03-06-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Slight tweak.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Bantamweight

Well just got back from working Chest/Tris/Abs... it was freakin' awesome.

My muscle have got past the stage of protesting so much, so i was able to bang out more weight than last week and get to the end of the workout, which i found much harder the past couple of weeks due to only just starting up again.

I love that feeling you get when you're pumped after a session and your muscles are full, i could kind of make out my abs a bit better than usual and the underline of my pecs too, sweet!

Time for #2 tomorrow! But now, time for chicken and some Bad Company 2!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Bantamweight

Ooohhh man, Back/Bi's day was hard. But gladly my body feels totally up to my workouts now, my muscles are starting to respond much better and their endurance is definately up.

I weighed in today too and was 175lbs, officially 10lbs less than when i started. I did my BF% with my calipers (7 point reading) and i was 19%, and now got a reading of about 17.4%. So i'm assuming the other 6lbs-ish of weight loss was water/bloat or whatever.

I definately feel slimmer and took some more pictures since it's the end of my 3rd week. I will do some next week also and then probably just do them on a monthly basis, since i will be getting out of the newbie gain zone. Hopefully muscle memory will give me a hand after that though, lol. =D

Here's a few from today, with comparison to originals:

...continued in next post...4 image limit, whyyyyy =( ...
Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bantamweight

I can feel the change but it's nice being able to see the change. My back is starting to get a lot more definition, as is the rest of me... i can just about see the start of my upper abs, woot! So glad my stomach is starting to flatten out too.

Roll on summer!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Bantamweight

So i had a bit of an accident/problem with my motorcycle which peeved me off since i've now had to fork out a fair bit of cash to get around, so i was a bit down about that today.

But, after a few hours of feeling sorry for myself, i got up and went and did Legs day anyway, rawr.

I had considered doing Chest day again since i want to work on my chest more (it's lagging imo) so i was going to do my 3 day split like 1/2/1/3, etc, so i hit Chest twice as much as the rest, for now. But the gym was pretty busy and i forgot to bring my workout sheet with me, so i had no idea what changes i'd made, so i stuck with Legs.

My back is still killing me from the weekend, that's OK though, it's got another 1-2 days to recover.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:51 PM
GodsGladiator is getting RIPPED
Super-Heavyweight

haha classic...been there a thousand times... dosnt it suck when you think your prepared to go to gym but find out your not when you get there? you feel like a lost puppy and dont know where to go from there and you just make up something.
Blood & Guts
1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/mikeythatsnice/teamsters.jpg
Old 03-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Bantamweight

Haha, yeah it's happened to me so many times before, which is why i went with Legs, since i had the workout notes for that on me. Really wanted to do Chest, but that can happen tomorrow, HARD, since it's my day off.