how bout them saints? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default how bout them saints?

Wow, great game.

Got to feel good for the saints. Unless you are a colts fan. But everyone else, got to feel good.

I am amazed that they LIVED off the turnover all year. And once again, in the final game of the year they picked of the great payton manning.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:17 AM
Jinx5000 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

meh, i don't really care for either team that played today since the chargers were done three weeks ago... but i was going for the colts tonight; however, i am really happy for the saint and the city o NO

the game itself was a pretty good game as well
overall i'd rate it an A-, half time show could have been better, but it was free so i cant complain
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

No kidding! I did not even watch the halftime show. Ever since the infamous "wardrobe incident" the halftime show has consisted of stars who are 60 years past their prime!

Hopefully next year they will go with people who don't have grandkids.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Jinx5000 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

hahahahaa isn't that the truth. well, you certainly didn't miss much this year. hopefully next year the chargers will be playing in the game... but without LT and the question regarding the rookies in the locker room are a bit worrisome :-/
Old 02-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Ratcat is lifting heavy in less time.
Light-Heavyweight

I loved the game and The Who at half time. And I would like to be in NO for the party.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

I turned the game on with 8 minutes left, watched New Orleans drive for a TD and then of course the Colts drive leading to the interception and corresponding run for a TD. Pretty exciting stuff.

After that I lost interest because I couldn't see the Colts making a comeback with so little time left. So all in all, I watched about 4 minutes of the Super Bowl, but the 4 minutes I watched were great.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 02-08-2010, 04:31 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

I didn't like the game one bit, but I'm a Colts fan! It was a good game, though...exciting right up until the end!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 02-08-2010, 05:13 PM
RuSerious is pimp-a-licious
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
No kidding! I did not even watch the halftime show. Ever since the infamous "wardrobe incident" the halftime show has consisted of stars who are 60 years past their prime!

Hopefully next year they will go with people who don't have grandkids.
There have been some great acts since the incident. IMO, this has been the greatest era for half time shows. Legendary acts like Bruce Springstein, Paul McCartney, The Stones, Prince and Tom Petty put on great shows. Prince was great singing Purple Rain when it actually started raining. Before it was a mash of teeny boppers like NSync and the other lip synced type stuff with very little talent.

I do wonder who will be next year. Maybe they will have to step up to the 80's with acts like Bon Jovi and others that are still around. Maybe they can talk The Police into getting back together for a show.

FTR, the onside kick was a punk move.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:51 PM
WorkoutMchne is Getting Stronger Everyday
Middleweight

Fellas, you can't knock The Who, they are one of the 10 greatest bands of all time. I don't care how old they are if they are playing Won't Get Fooled Again, it's impossible not to enjoy it. It's like Eric Clapton playing a guitar solo, it's always good.
Florida Atlantic University
USAPL Raw Lifter