Ellingham - The skinny guy is on a one way road to mass - Page 33 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Ellingham is getting lean
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsGladiator View Post
hmmm interesting... i would critique your build and find what you want to build up the most and pick that to work on your high carb day. along with some cardio
I chose to do the high carb day on leg day because it is my most draining session of the week so i thought the added carbs would come in handy, my chest is my weakest bodypart and i was contemplating having my high carb day then. Cardio & abs are going to be done 2 x a week on off days. Nice to see you around again man
Old 06-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

So when do we get an update?

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 06-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
So when do we get an update?
Monday

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."
Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Middleweight

Okay so i haven't been updating lately but i'm gonna start this back up again. The plan is to cut for 6 more weeks, moderate carbs on lifting days, low carbs on off days and 1 high carb day a week (will be when i'm training chest as my chest is almost non existant so i would like to make a little progress). I have dropped around 10lb so far and i have done it super slow, but i will now take things into overdrive, the plan is to drop the remaining fat from my chest and be lean enough to see abs, so lets hope this 6 weeks goes well! As i am cutting my strength is stale and lowerback injuries have really done me in so i wont be posting workouts this will be a diet and weightloss log till i'm done cutting. When this is done i will post up all my progress from when i started lifting to now, i hope i am pleasantly surprised with myself.

*I'll post todays diet up later.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

glad to see you back my man!!! Im not trying to question what you are doing, but why cut man?? i thought your goal was size? i think its safe to say i have a similar body style to you as i am naturally lean (althought i was very fat when a kid). but as long as i eat clean i can eat all i want w/out getting "fat"...
Old 07-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
glad to see you back my man!!! Im not trying to question what you are doing, but why cut man?? i thought your goal was size? i think its safe to say i have a similar body style to you as i am naturally lean (althought i was very fat when a kid). but as long as i eat clean i can eat all i want w/out getting "fat"...
For the simple reason, I don't store fat well so it was hard to keep the motivation. If i was able to dirty bulk and the fat was distributed evenly then i would have carried on bulking but i seem to store a lot of fat in my chest/face. So going from naturally lean to having a soft chest and a fat round face made it hard for me to take the muscle gains along with the fat gains. I am an extremely self conscious person and in the end the fat gains just got to me i supose. But hey 6 more weeks then i can do a clean perma bulk untill i hit the heavyweights so its not all bad
Old 07-01-2010, 07:06 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

got ya! like stated, wasnt questioning what you're doing..just asking why!!!! glad to see you back tho bro. stay around this time will ya!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
got ya! like stated, wasnt questioning what you're doing..just asking why!!!! glad to see you back tho bro. stay around this time will ya!
I know you wern't man and trust me I get where you're coming from, i don't want to be cutting but i think it will alow me to bulk for a lot longer if i start off nice and lean then keep it clean

Diet for today
It was okay but by no means perfect, i need to lower fats a tad and increase carbs, so i will intake more carbs pre workout tommorro. Also i need to add in more meals.

Meal 1 - Oats and whey

PWO shake

Meal 2 - Tuna with mayo on whole grain toast and 1 raw sweet potato

Meal 3 - Grilled skinless chicken breast, salad made with peppers, salad leaves, tomatoes, radishes, cucumber and dressed with 1 tbsp of EVOO and 1 tsp of white wine vinegar

Meal 4 - 2 scoops whey

Cals - 1,920/ 183g C/ 197g P/ 43g F

(My meals are not as far apart as they appear but i woke up late today )
Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Middleweight

Well it's time to come clean I have fallen off track and progress has been non existent. I have been lifting on and off and keeping an okay diet but haven't done any real training for a good month or so. I've just been stuck in a rut and it's been hard to drag myself out, but I'm back on track now and ready to wrap up my cut (if you can call it that). I simply don't have the resources to bulk at the minute, so i will be doing the Scivation diet solution until I get things together. I started this "cut" at about 165 I believe, I am now down to 150 and will probably finish up at about 140-145. Although I will be pretty much back to where I started weight wise, my body composition should be different. Plus when I was all bulked up I felt fat and unfit, I am now eating much more healthily and feel great. Plus I will be starting a perma bulk when this is all said and done so I am looking forward to things to come.

Now a bit about the diet, it is very simple. 5 meals a day each containing 35g protein, 15g fat. 2 servings of fruit and unlimited veg (especially green). On workout days I have 60g complex carbs PWO, non workout days I have the carbs for breakfast. I have tweaked it a bit, I have less fat PWO and spread it out between the remaining meals.

I won't waste time posting the numbers for my workout as they are nothing special, I'll just be listing my exercises and diet. I'M GLAD TO BE BACK AT ABC!
Old 08-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Middleweight

Reserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!