Need Advice Decreasing Body Fat - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Hardcore Training

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Dave I is Not Really a Bodybuilder, Just Likes Lifting Stuff . . .
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
that's a good article Dave I, thanks for sharing
Lyle's stuff makes sense. I looked into him because Rip recommended him. He seems sensible and grounded in research, plus he's funny yet gives pretty practical dietary programming that's tailored to where individuals are at. His Body Composite Recommendations article made sense though. That seems to be what most people want. To keep making progress in the gym yet to stay fairly lean. So for a general rule-of-thumb for the average Joe, it seemed like a good bit of advice.

-Cheers
Old 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM
keeptruckin should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Lots of good advice so far here.

I'm thinking you are getting hidden calories creeping into your diet. It's very easy to tell yourself that this or that didn't count because <fill-in-the-blank>. Every calorie counts.

As has been mentioned, get tight/strict with your calorie counting (at least for a few days) and you'll start to see the source(s) of the hidden calories. It's not until you know who/why/when/where/how regarding the gremlin that you can actually deal with the gremlin.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:38 AM
studmuffin12 should change his/her status!
Stranger

If I were to do cardio early in the morning should I have eaten first or cardio first?
Old 11-15-2009, 05:07 AM
Jinx5000 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

i never do anything without eating something for breakfast. even if you run 15 minutes after u wake up, its important to supply your body with something, at least some BCAA's.

but i think it's important to always get some protein and carb source in the morning
Old 11-15-2009, 05:12 AM
studmuffin12 should change his/her status!
Stranger

For protien eggs would be good right I have also read about eggs whites u know anything about that??
Old 11-15-2009, 05:52 AM
armsport should change his/her status!
Stranger

Well I had the same problem for many years. Couldn't put on any mass at all. I was stuck at about 175 from 17 to 22 years of age. Then finally I read Arnold's encyclopedia and that changed everything. What I discovered that I was missing was the understanding of my body type, and never used any shocking principles and intensity techniques. Put those to practice now I'm 195 pounds. Of course diet has to do a lot with it. But if you put some brutal time in the gym it will most certainly show. Force your muscles to grow.

Tags
cardio, cutting, diet, fat, hiit