HardCory's Picture Log - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Picture Forum

Notices

Old 05-21-2009, 02:35 AM
NJI is gaining weight!!
Hyperplasia Aggressor!!

Pullups, pullups, pullups, pullups, more pullups.. all different kinds. Bent over bb rows with switched grip (palms facing away). Widegrip latbar pulldown burnouts. Pullovers on a decline with barbells, dumbbells, everything/anything different angles, different arm positions (straight/bent).

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 05-21-2009, 03:57 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJI View Post
Pullups, pullups, pullups, pullups, more pullups.. all different kinds. Bent over bb rows with switched grip (palms facing away). Widegrip latbar pulldown burnouts. Pullovers on a decline with barbells, dumbbells, everything/anything different angles, different arm positions (straight/bent).

Thanks for the suggestions Nick, today I started a pullup program that is pretty grueling for me at least. I'll definitely be implementing your suggestions as well, hopefully within a month or two of grinding it out I'll be able to see some noticable results.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 AM
spider-man is BACK!!!!!!!! wait.... where'd i go?
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Yeah, man!

My only exercises for back other than deadlifts, and once in a while rows (mostly for rear delt) are pullups and pullovers.

Its like the press and fly for the chest.

Pullups, you can achieve a deep stretch if you actually go all the way to teh bottom(most people dont) and if you arch your back at the top, a full contraction! best of both worlds!

And the pullover, like the fly, can effectively hit your lat muscles while not taxing your biceps! and provide a very good stretch.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 PM
eclipse23 is !!!!!!!!
Lightweight

I love pullovers. They will definitely help out your back width and broaden your ribcage too.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
I would not do BB Rows palms facing away. As its common for the bicep to tear, thats if your going really heavy
Old 05-22-2009, 12:07 AM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

The bent-over row machine is amazing. Well, it's not a machine, it's more like a lever I suppose. That machine takes a lot of stress off of your lower back and lets you really concentrate on the contraction of your lats and inner trapezius at the apex of hte motion. I love it.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator

Having posted any pics in awhile here's some from last month when I went to the lake, I've put on some weight since I lost posted pics in May, still a lot of work to be done.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator

Some pics from my wrestling match last Saturday, wrestling for the indy promotion featured in the movie, "Beyond the Mat".

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-20-2009, 05:16 AM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

looks like your enjoying life...keep it up ^^
Old 08-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Shoni is Deep in Determination
Stranger

Nice pictures Cory. Great too see.

Christian A. Bromilow 2009. Speaking on Motivation.