Quash the Rumours - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 05-18-2009, 12:46 PM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

Default Quash the Rumours

There are big rumours (Myths) that never seem to go away that lifting weights makes women blocky, manly etc. this it not true and i'll prove it.

michele-levesque

Ok maybe not the best proof as she's near contest shape but still not manly!

Jamie Eason

Monica Brant

There are may more examples our there many female popstars lift weights as part of a healthy lifestlye. So never time anyone says women shouldnt weight lift show em the pics, better yet dont lol

Last edited by klosey; 05-19-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:28 PM
maverickBU is kinda famous
Heavyweight

Soon as I read the intro, I was thinking "There better be a picture of Jamie Eason here!"

23-8 in the ABC Fight Corner
Old 05-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickBU View Post
Soon as I read the intro, I was thinking "There better be a picture of Jamie Eason here!"
you bet bro jamie is a stunning example
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

unless females aim to put on muscle and look like men, then they wont.

thats what dreams a made of.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

michele levesque enough said

Last edited by klosey; 05-20-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 AM
br295 is stranger than what??
Stranger

Red face yes but????

Just my take on this....let's take out all the photo edit, air brush, etc. and add a real untouched, no plastic surgery or surgery enhanced body in any way.....100% total Natual woman. I know that females do not bulk up in mass muscle as men do, think most women that have done their research into body building have come to realize that. I also know that I have a dang good body to be at the age I am or for that matter any age. That is what I am working my tail off for is to keep it that way.

Always room for improvement in anyone and i do not eat, drink, body building 24/7....just trying to take care of what God gave me. 100% per natural born and grown in the USA female and dang proud of it!! Oh yes add to that...born in the USA and Southern by the grace of God!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by br295 View Post
Just my take on this....let's take out all the photo edit, air brush, etc. and add a real untouched, no plastic surgery or surgery enhanced body in any way.....100% total Natual woman. I know that females do not bulk up in mass muscle as men do, think most women that have done their research into body building have come to realize that. I also know that I have a dang good body to be at the age I am or for that matter any age. That is what I am working my tail off for is to keep it that way.

Always room for improvement in anyone and i do not eat, drink, body building 24/7....just trying to take care of what God gave me. 100% per natural born and grown in the USA female and dang proud of it!! Oh yes add to that...born in the USA and Southern by the grace of God!
i agree on the air brush but i have seen michele without make up on at a show and she is just as stunning without make up, it also doesnt take into account how photogenic people are, some people look great in photos but not real life, one of my friends is the opposite, in real life she is stunning but always looks rough on photos lol
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 AM
br295 is stranger than what??
Stranger

i agree with you 100% ...i do not photograph well at all but have friends that just shine Michele, Jamie and Monica are indeed lovely ladies. Out of the 3 Michele places 1st, Jamie 2nd, Monica 3rd in my unofficial ladies "real body" contest. But then what do i know....

Last edited by br295; 06-02-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by br295 View Post
i agree with you 100% ...i do not photograph well at all but have friends that just shine Michele, Jamie and Monica are indeed lovely ladies. Out of the 3 Michele places 1st, Jamie 2nd, Monica 3rd in my unofficial ladies "real body" contest. But then what do i know....
my exact order lol i think sadly thats just how the world works some people look good in real life some good on paper, a blessing and curse at the same time for either
Old 06-17-2009, 09:45 PM
REA_Greece should change his/her status!
Stranger

Monica Brant has the perfect body and I wish one day I could have the same .

A very nice lay is also Dina al Sarah. But I do not know how to put her photo! When I find out I will put one.