pro-hormones - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
fightbackhxc21's Avatar
fightbackhxc21 fightbackhxc21 is offline
fightbackhxc21 is the best part of waking up, is protein in your cup!
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Killinois
Posts: 975
Default pro-hormones

Hey guys, my brother and friend (both my lifting partners) are getting into PH's and are trying to persuade me to take them. When they ask me why I wont, I dont really have a good answer except that it cant be good for you. They research this crap on BB.com seriously all day. They say that some are so mild that side effects are non existant. So I guess give me some good stuff to throw back at them. They are looking at iFORCE BOLD?
__________________
fight the good fight.
ABC Bodybuilding- Second to None.

www.biolayne.com
http://www.scivation.com/forums/show...6536#post26536

www.c28.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
klosey's Avatar
klosey klosey is offline
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Eggborough UK
Posts: 8,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightbackhxc21 View Post
Hey guys, my brother and friend (both my lifting partners) are getting into PH's and are trying to persuade me to take them. When they ask me why I wont, I dont really have a good answer except that it cant be good for you. They research this crap on BB.com seriously all day. They say that some are so mild that side effects are non existant. So I guess give me some good stuff to throw back at them. They are looking at iFORCE BOLD?
HERE you go bro

a pro-hormone becomes a steroid once ingested
because its methylated and a ring short of being a steroid the change in the body is more harmful than actually taking steroids!
Also because the body is having to convert it you get less gains.

so in short

Prohormone = steroid with more sides & less rewards

a side note for labels - 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione is a precursor so in essense its a legal steroid

Last edited by klosey; 03-23-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
will-work4andro's Avatar
will-work4andro will-work4andro is offline
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,267
Default

you don't take it because you don't need it...it won't make that much of a difference...train hard, eat right, and sleep tight....and klosey is correct...more negatives and less results
__________________
TEAM NORTON
The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
klosey's Avatar
klosey klosey is offline
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Eggborough UK
Posts: 8,096
Default

Another thing to think about is a pro wont touch pro-hormones but will steroids and even the harmful hgh so what does that say about pro-hormones
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:14 PM
fightbackhxc21's Avatar
fightbackhxc21 fightbackhxc21 is offline
fightbackhxc21 is the best part of waking up, is protein in your cup!
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Killinois
Posts: 975
Default

well I told them that if its methylated it will cause harm to their liver and I guess this one isnt methylated. I have tried to argue with them lol.
__________________
fight the good fight.
ABC Bodybuilding- Second to None.

www.biolayne.com
http://www.scivation.com/forums/show...6536#post26536

www.c28.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM
Ordo Ab Chao's Avatar
Ordo Ab Chao Ordo Ab Chao is offline
Ordo Ab Chao is SHEIKO
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosey View Post
a pro-hormone becomes a steroid once ingested
because its methylated and a ring short of being a steroid the change in the body is more harmful than actually taking steroids!
Also because the body is having to convert it you get less gains.
Isn't there a risk of converting some of it to other hormones in the body?
__________________
I forge myself in the fire of my own will
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM
fightbackhxc21's Avatar
fightbackhxc21 fightbackhxc21 is offline
fightbackhxc21 is the best part of waking up, is protein in your cup!
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Killinois
Posts: 975
Default

yeah isnt that why people take a PCT and other stuff?
__________________
fight the good fight.
ABC Bodybuilding- Second to None.

www.biolayne.com
http://www.scivation.com/forums/show...6536#post26536

www.c28.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Ordo Ab Chao's Avatar
Ordo Ab Chao Ordo Ab Chao is offline
Ordo Ab Chao is SHEIKO
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightbackhxc21 View Post
yeah isnt that why people take a PCT and other stuff?
I believe the pct is mainly to maintain the gains made on your cycle by preventing the excess test from aromatizing into estrogen. But I believe pro hormones, when converted by the body into steroids, can also be converted into other chemicals that aren't desired.

Honestly, with all of the money you have to spend on PH's, cycle support and PCT, it doesn't make much sense to me. Why not just get real gear?
__________________
I forge myself in the fire of my own will
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-23-2009, 07:44 PM
fightbackhxc21's Avatar
fightbackhxc21 fightbackhxc21 is offline
fightbackhxc21 is the best part of waking up, is protein in your cup!
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Killinois
Posts: 975
Default

well they're argument is that this PH is so mild that you dont even need a PCT. and that is has been show to have little to no side effect. They still wonder why i dont wanna take it and I just tell them that they can do without it. But they are like im tired of not being big blah blah blah when we havent even been working out for 2 consecutive years......
__________________
fight the good fight.
ABC Bodybuilding- Second to None.

www.biolayne.com
http://www.scivation.com/forums/show...6536#post26536

www.c28.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Ordo Ab Chao's Avatar
Ordo Ab Chao Ordo Ab Chao is offline
Ordo Ab Chao is SHEIKO
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightbackhxc21 View Post
well they're argument is that this PH is so mild that you dont even need a PCT. and that is has been show to have little to no side effect. They still wonder why i dont wanna take it and I just tell them that they can do without it. But they are like im tired of not being big blah blah blah when we havent even been working out for 2 consecutive years......
I don't agree at all. They can be very potent. Besides, I would not want to chance it. anyways, here's some PH info to mull over:
http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=760
__________________
I forge myself in the fire of my own will
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.