Full body workout

Warmup: Did dips, pushups, different types of pull-ups

Workout:
Squats 250x10
Dumbbell pullover 100x10
Incline bench press 135x10(ouch)
Dumbbell rows 120x10
deadlift 300x10
Standing barbell military press 115x10(ouch)
Upright rows 110x10
Push Presses(first time doing these) 65x10
concentration curls 50x10
T-bar rows 210x10
5 minutes of pushups, situps, and close hand pull-ups

I did 3 sets on everything except the concentration curls where I did two sets. On the T-bar rows I accidentily lifted up the whole bar so it hit the gound with a loud bang.. oops.. 30 second rest time between every set, unless I was changing exerscies; went right into them.

Overall: First time doing a full body workout, felt pretty good actually; like I got a lot done. I only have had about 12 hours of sleep in the last three days because of missions so I was dead tired and worn-out after the squats and my deltoids were way weak for some reason. I went into the wrokout hopeing to have no rest times what-so-ever but that wasn't happening heh. I'll probably work traps, tris and chest later today. I went way to weak on the squats... should have done 300x10.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

Workout 11/04/04 1200

Chest, triceps, and traps

Warmup: Pushups, pullups nothing insane.

Workout:
Incline barbell bench press 10x3
Dumbell flys 10x3
Tricep extensions with skullcrushers 10x3
Bomber Bar tricep extensions 10x3
Decline close grip bench press 10x3
Barbbell shrugs with reverse barbell shrugs 10, 20, and 5, 10

After every set I did wide dumbbell flys and stretching with 25 pound dumbells. the most rest time I had was 30 seconds.

Overall: Good chest workout, got a pretty good pump going on in the chests. My triceps didn't get to wasted so there still good. should of done some pullovers but I did a heavy set just 12 hours ago.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

workout 11/05/08

Biceps

Warmup: close arm pull-ups and some light dumbbell curls.

Workout:
Standing bar curls with preacher curls double drop set 4 times
Zellman curls, reverse curls, t-bar rows
Hammer curls, upright rows, t-bar rows
Standing cable curls
Bomber bar curls

After every superset I did 30 second half holds on pull-up bars, and sometimes stretches. No rest periods.

Overall: was a good workout, felt that I got something out of it, but didn't get what I wanted out of it. I need to start doing more strength training also, because I was way to weak at most of the curls. (100 pounds was the highest I went)
Old 11-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

Workout 11/12/08 1200

Chest/Triceps shock

Workout:

Dumbbell pullovers 70x7 80x7 90x7 100x7
Decline skull crushers 50x7 70x7 80x7 90x7
Incline dumbbell press 40x7 60x7 70x7 80x7
Decline bench press 145x7 165x7 185x7 205x7
Decline close grip bench press 145 x7 125x7 105x7 105x7
Pec deck 140x7 160x7 180x7 100x20
One arm ez bar tricep extensions with dumbell flys and arnold presses
Dip machine 215x7
Incline press machine supersetted with one arm cable reverse curls and overead cable extensions
Decline press machine supersetted with rope pulldowns.

Rested in the 1-2 minute range on almost everything except the supersets. Need to get my endurance back up heh. Inbetween sets I would go to the dip machine and hold a half dipp'd position for about 20-30 seconds.

Overall: I enjoy these kind of workouts even though they they dont do much in the end. should have added in more partial reps, and holds for the pecs though, seems the triceps got more of a workout then my chest did. I should have done more isolation style exercises for the chest. I maxed squat for fun, got it up to 335, did two reps and then failed on the 3rd rep heh.

Jeder will jemand sein; niemand will wachsen

Last edited by Werehusky; 11-12-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:34 AM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
Workout 11/04/08 2400

Full body workout

Workout:
Squats 250x10
Dumbbell pullover 100x10
Dumbbell rows 120x10
deadlift 300x10
Upright rows 110x10
T-bar rows 210x10

I did 3 sets on everything except the concentration curls where I did two sets. On the T-bar rows I accidentily lifted up the whole bar so it hit the gound with a loud bang.. oops.. 30 second rest time between every set, unless I was changing exerscies; went right into them.

Overall: First time doing a full body workout, felt pretty good actually; like I got a lot done. I only have had about 12 hours of sleep in the last three days because of missions so I was dead tired and worn-out after the squats and my deltoids were way weak for some reason. I went into the wrokout hopeing to have no rest times what-so-ever but that wasn't happening heh. I'll probably work traps, tris and chest later today. I went way to weak on the squats... should have done 300x10.
Was reading this with particular interest. Really hardcore workout and all hardcore lifts! How long did it take?, looks like you obliterated your muscles! I can only imagine the agony of those push presses after already destroying your legs with squats and your back with deads!

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 11-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

11/13/08 11:30

Legs Shock

Warmup: just barbell squats and some hack squats

Workout:
Squats got upto 300 went down to the bar then back up to 115 front squats
Leg extensions 15 reps then did 1 minute of static holds and hyperextensions(trying to block blood flow) x4
Leg curls 15 reps, static hold for a minute then had a barbell on standby to do butt to heal, half squats x20 after each set x4
calf raises 340x20
Incline barbell bench 145x10 2 minute rests for 3 sets
Barbell Standing military press got up to 145, working on strength.

No rest times except when I was getting heavy on the squats. My deltiod are way to weak, they disappoint me heh. looks like I'll be doing strength trainning on delts ever 72 hours. This was my first time doing front squats.

Overall: Never had a pump like this for the legs, it felt really good, especially after those half rep squats. I love that pain. Once again I need to work on endurance, my squats were sucking at the end. 300 pounds shouldn't have been hard for me.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."

-Psalm 28:7-9

Last edited by Werehusky; 11-13-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Wilson View Post
Was reading this with particular interest. Really hardcore workout and all hardcore lifts! How long did it take?, looks like you obliterated your muscles! I can only imagine the agony of those push presses after already destroying your legs with squats and your back with deads!
Thanks Sir. The workout took about 30-40 minutes to do. I was running off adrenaline from being up so long and working so hard. I also do tons of shocks, so that's probably why I have the endance I do. Plus I base some of my success over my endurance, I'm obsessed with having insane edurance. I want to lift more and longer than anyone else.

You can also thank yourself for it, without ABC I wouldn't be where I was. I had lung Surgery(Lung was filled with fluid/rind I was on my death bed heh) and lost all my weight and strength; Was out about 2 months. I was 140 pounds in July, now I'm 180 5'8 and 10% bodyfat.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:52 PM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks Sir. The workout took about 30-40 minutes to do. I was running off adrenaline from being up so long and working so hard. I also do tons of shocks, so that's probably why I have the endance I do. Plus I base some of my success over my endurance, I'm obsessed with having insane edurance. I want to lift more and longer than anyone else.

You can also thank yourself for it, without ABC I wouldn't be where I was. I had lung Surgery(Lung was filled with fluid/rind I was on my death bed heh) and lost all my weight and strength; Was out about 2 months. I was 140 pounds in July, now I'm 180 5'8 and 10% bodyfat.
Wow! That is insanely motivating, way to go!!!!!!!!!

I actually train like that to. E.G. being able to withstand lots of volume, shocks, and not a lot of rest. Definitely a strong attribute I think for BB

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 11-13-2008, 07:04 PM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

Quote:
That's pretty awesome man. Way to go!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Workout 11/04/08 2400

Full body workout

Workout:
Squats 250x10
Dumbbell pullover 100x10
Dumbbell rows 120x10
deadlift 300x10
Upright rows 110x10
T-bar rows 210x10

Man, I was thinking the same thing Prez was....awesome workout, great intensity!

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano