formerly spiderman... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Hardcore Training

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 AM
taylorryan is pissed off...
Bantamweight

Cool formerly spiderman...

hey guys... Been gone for a few weeks and i come back and the place is in shambles!!! WHAT THE HECK... turn my back for a second and.... lol jk

But yeah anyways, for those who didn't know me before (my name was Spiderman) i had almost a thousand posts, but somehow everything got all screwed up (my bad) and yeah so im starting over fresh lol

Um bit bout me to any new folks in the forums, im 19 yrs old livin in the Valley of the Sun, arizona... Freakin hott down here doggs...rains almost never... sucks...

but so anyways, i am a HIT advocate... well i say that but really i am a HIGH INTENSITY LOW VOLUME advocate... so im a HILVer lol

i DO NOT BELEIVE IN RITUALS!!! routine, yes! rituals, no... Im not gonna lift x amound of times a week doing x number of reps with x number of sets because some hobo i never heard of with a degree in something i cant pronounce from a school in a run down country about to be taken over by chimpanzees said so.... gotta treat every situation as a case by case basis, since you and i and everyone else are all different

anyways, bout 210 ish been gettin leaner lately so yeah... well i took the last three weeks off anyways since i was visiting family all over so i didn't worry about lifting much at all...

GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!

my name is actually ryan taylor, not taylorryan, but i always do my name in reverse... Less confusing to me that way...
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorryan View Post
hey guys... Been gone for a few weeks and i come back and the place is in shambles!!! WHAT THE HECK... turn my back for a second and.... lol jk

But yeah anyways, for those who didn't know me before (my name was Spiderman) i had almost a thousand posts, but somehow everything got all screwed up (my bad) and yeah so im starting over fresh lol

Um bit bout me to any new folks in the forums, im 19 yrs old livin in the Valley of the Sun, arizona... Freakin hott down here doggs...rains almost never... sucks...

but so anyways, i am a HIT advocate... well i say that but really i am a HIGH INTENSITY LOW VOLUME advocate... so im a HILVer lol

i DO NOT BELEIVE IN RITUALS!!! routine, yes! rituals, no... Im not gonna lift x amound of times a week doing x number of reps with x number of sets because some hobo i never heard of with a degree in something i cant pronounce from a school in a run down country about to be taken over by chimpanzees said so.... gotta treat every situation as a case by case basis, since you and i and everyone else are all different

anyways, bout 210 ish been gettin leaner lately so yeah... well i took the last three weeks off anyways since i was visiting family all over so i didn't worry about lifting much at all...

GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!

my name is actually ryan taylor, not taylorryan, but i always do my name in reverse... Less confusing to me that way...
welcome back bro
Old 09-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

I said this earlier in announcements.

Part of moving to this software is that you are required to reset your password, if you follow this link and enter your email address you will be emailed directions to resetting your password, http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum....php?do=lostpw

Do that and you can get your identity back. If you have problems let me know and I'll help.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I said this earlier in announcements.

Part of moving to this software is that you are required to reset your password, if you follow this link and enter your email address you will be emailed directions to resetting your password, http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum....php?do=lostpw

Do that and you can get your identity back. If you have problems let me know and I'll help.
Go get you identity back spiderman! It just won't be the same seeing posts from taylorryan. Welcome back.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 09-25-2008, 02:48 PM
joneser3eb is adding weight to the bar
Steel-Heavyweight

yeah spiderman is better. go get your old identity back.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Jinxplayer is "Dips, the white, white meat"
Bantamweight

WB spidey!!!!1one
Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

WB spiderman

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com
Old 09-25-2008, 05:33 PM
taylorryan is pissed off...
Bantamweight

problem-

i don't remember my email address when i made my account. I use gmail now, i think i had yahoo when i made this but i can't remember....

Is it possible to find out what i used to register with?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

taylorryan3_42@yahoo.com

That is the email address in your profile. If you want it to send your password to another email I could change it.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:39 PM
spider-man is BACK!!!!!!!! wait.... where'd i go?
Light-Heavyweight

haha im BACK!!!!!