ANDRO'S Journey of CAN and WILL - Page 165 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 08:37 PM
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!

Day 33

today i felt good...like i said...i'm not strong yet, but i feel strong, which is the first step...if i can get back to how i felt when i was training with Chris Fahs i'll be happy...that was the best i have ever been...felt **** good, trained with the man, and trained around champions (Layne/isabel/Gabe/Ben...etc)..that's where i would love to get back to....as for what's new...i just had a guy from India, who has been in the states for a week and a half join my lab...he seems like he's going to be one hell of an addition, i'm very excited about it...once again, today felt great, now i'm going to eat, head to my first college game of the year, then i'm going out for one of my good friends birthday tonight...

Shoulder Press-
120 x 6
125 x 6
125 x 6
125 x 6

Speed Bench-
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3
120 x 3

Seated Row-
180 x 8
195 x 8
195 x 8

BB Curl-
105 x 8
105 x 8
105 x 6

DB Tricep Ext-
70 x 8
70 x 8
70 x 8

Reverse Pec Dec Flye-
105 x 15
105 x 15

-15 minutes incline treadmill walking

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity
Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Professor of Pain!!

i had to login tonight to report the shear ridiculousness of the meal i ate tonight when we went out with my buddy...we started off with our school winning there season opener 72-3...then we went to a restaurant to catch the Oregon/Boise State game...this is where **** got crazy...i noticed on the menu that i could double the beef on my hamburger for an extra charge...so i did that to make it an even 1 pound bbq bacon chedder burger...well i finished that and it was **** good...one of the girls that came along basically challenged me by saying...i bet you can't do that again...i was like, if you pay for the next burger, i GURANTEE you i finish it with a smile on my face...i can't back down from a challenge, not in the offseason...so i guess the cook caught word, because this next burger was even bigger...but i finished it...for a total of 2 pounds of ground beef plus everything else...ridiculous i know, but it was a **** good time and it tasted absolutely amazing...tomorrow is leg day...do i feel miserable, not at all....i actually feel **** good

Old 09-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Gregsimo is on a one way road to mass gaining
Middleweight

i always get challenges when me and my friends go for meals. the worst is all you can eat chinese food. i think i had 6 plates last time, i didnt win either. didnt feel very good the next day tho.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Great challenge Andro...and gregsimo, ahhh, challenges make life interesting. My challenges alway revolve around me being known for having a big mouth...literally. I can really open my mouth wide. So people ask me to shove whole cupcakes (no mess allowed) into my mouth, whole slices of pizza, that sort of thing. I typically enjoy the challenge!

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 09-04-2009, 12:30 PM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

Dude, that is pretty freaking awesome. You ate over 2000 calories and over 200g of protein from the beef alone You deserve it bro... time to do work! If I don't come back and read that this was the best leg day you've had since last off-season I'll be disappointed!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Gregsimo is on a one way road to mass gaining
Middleweight

ive always been a competative person and never turn down a challenge, unless it is life threatening. I guess thats why i enjoy going the gym because i am in constant competition with myself to improve my size and strength. Bodybuilding itself is a competition whether it be to hit a new PB or to win a contest.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Professor of Pain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregsimo View Post
i always get challenges when me and my friends go for meals. the worst is all you can eat chinese food. i think i had 6 plates last time, i didnt win either. didnt feel very good the next day tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Great challenge Andro...and gregsimo, ahhh, challenges make life interesting. My challenges alway revolve around me being known for having a big mouth...literally. I can really open my mouth wide. So people ask me to shove whole cupcakes (no mess allowed) into my mouth, whole slices of pizza, that sort of thing. I typically enjoy the challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootb33r View Post
Dude, that is pretty freaking awesome. You ate over 2000 calories and over 200g of protein from the beef alone You deserve it bro... time to do work! If I don't come back and read that this was the best leg day you've had since last off-season I'll be disappointed!
yeah the food was like i said, AWESOME, and the fact that i ate that much is on a ridiculous level...was it necessary, NO...was it stupid...probably...do i regret it...NO SIR...i now feel like i'm in offseason

Day 34

today rocked....i was fueled all day from the epic eats from last night...definitely feel that meal officially put me back into my offseason mode...the hardest thing about the DB RDL's was holding onto the weight...my grip is definitely getting used to the heavier weights...i could use straps, but i haven't in a year and a half so i'm going to continue to abstain for the time being

BB Squat-
185 x 6
195 x 6
205 x 6
205 x 6

Speed Deadlift-
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3
175 x 3

DB RDL-
100's x 10
110's x 10
120's x 10
130's x 10

Standing Calves-
135 x 8
150 x 8
150 x 8

Fahs Abdominals-
BW x 12
BW x 12
BW x 12

Decline Situps-
BW x 15
BW x 15
BW x 15

Old 09-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Professor of Pain!!

Day 35

today was short/sweet...went ahead and did longer intervals today rather than the short bursts...now i'm a half an hour away from my Fantasy Football draft...i'm going over all of the draft day essentials...

Pot of Coffee....Check
BCAA's....Check
OATMEAL...Check

all of that leading to dethroning Gabe Wilson in fantasy football...Priceless

-15 x 25 second intervals on recumbent bike (kinda sucked doing this with sore glutes...hard to sit on the bike from the squats yesterday)

Old 09-06-2009, 05:15 AM
eclipse23 is !!!!!!!!
Lightweight

and offseason finally begins! Hahaha. Things are looking hardcore in here as usual.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Professor of Pain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse23 View Post
and offseason finally begins! Hahaha. Things are looking hardcore in here as usual.
once this month is over...i should be back to full capacity...the "i'll be back" will turn into " I AM BACK"

Day 36

today was just a good day...i put on some ole' Eric Clapton and rocked out to it, to the lab, in the lab, and back home...LAYLAAAAAAAAAAAA...i love Eric Clapton...actually got to see him live a couple summers ago...anyway, i'm down to 10 minutes of cardio today...but it was at a pretty hefty pace...GOT IT DONE

-10 minutes stair stepper