real or fake: the P90X? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Hardcore Training

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
sam12345 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default real or fake: the P90X?

All right I joined this forum to find out how this P90X is and what it is all about. I read just about all the past forums that mention P90X and didnít find much info. So I decided to try it myself, and I am downloading the videos from online rite now. Iím 19 and am light core on working out but still constant, I weigh about 175 and am like 5í10 with a real rough guess of body fat% at like 13-16. Iím not huge but well build and figure Iíd take 90 days out of my boring routine to see how this fairs. But my only problem is I canít find the routine for it. All I got was that there are 11 videos: 1 Back+ Biceps, 2 Chest-back, 3 Chest-shoulders, 4 Legs-back, 5 Shoulders-arms, 6 KempoX, 7 Plyometrics, 8 Xstretch, 9 Yoga, 10 Core Synergis, 11 Ab Ripper but donít know when to do each. I could make up a routine myself but I would rather do it the way it was made. So if anyone could tell me about the routine and how each day is comprised in each month then I would be ecstatic. And could you tell me every thing and anything there is to know about it, that would be great. Ill post my results monthly or bimonthly, or at the endÖ
Old 01-26-2008, 03:44 AM
sizzle305 is rip Ereck Plancher still hurts
Rookie

Default Re: real or fake: the P90X?

i've been wondering about this myself it seems legit i wouldnt mind just doin the workouts 4 fun
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: / Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:52 PM
kfxrcer should change his/her status!
Stranger

I borrowed a friends copy because i also was wondering about it. i'm sure there is better stuff on here, but i just wanted an easy all in one package as apposed to reading and spending the time trying to figure one out for myself. i copied the routine so you can save it if you want.
Phase 1

Phase 2

Phase 3
Old 01-27-2008, 11:06 PM
joneser3eb is adding weight to the bar
Steel-Heavyweight

from what i have seen it works. alough i bought it and sent it back it has alot in common with the 13 week program on this website. I just found the the 13 week program besides being free was more convieneient for me
Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
lsuajo should change his/her status!
Stranger

I was wonder what everyone else was so I guess we should hope for more info.

LSUAjo
Old 02-03-2008, 10:32 AM
vanilla should change his/her status!
Stranger

you wouldn't happen to have the nutrition plan as well would you? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2008, 10:34 AM
vanilla should change his/her status!
Stranger

by the way sam, theres actually 12 videos. You're missing Cardio X
Old 02-03-2008, 12:12 PM
scottyhoty should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
All right I joined this forum to find out how this P90X is and what it is all about. I read just about all the past forums that mention P90X and didnít find much info. So I decided to try it myself, and I am downloading the videos from online rite now. Iím 19 and am light core on working out but still constant, I weigh about 175 and am like 5í10 with a real rough guess of body fat% at like 13-16. Iím not huge but well build and figure Iíd take 90 days out of my boring routine to see how this fairs. But my only problem is I canít find the routine for it. All I got was that there are 11 videos: 1 Back+ Biceps, 2 Chest-back, 3 Chest-shoulders, 4 Legs-back, 5 Shoulders-arms, 6 KempoX, 7 Plyometrics, 8 Xstretch, 9 Yoga, 10 Core Synergis, 11 Ab Ripper but donít know when to do each. I could make up a routine myself but I would rather do it the way it was made. So if anyone could tell me about the routine and how each day is comprised in each month then I would be ecstatic. And could you tell me every thing and anything there is to know about it, that would be great. Ill post my results monthly or bimonthly, or at the endÖ

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I joined this site around 6 months ago, I've seen 3 or 4 threads about P90X. I personally enjoy P90X over any other workout. And yes the 13 week program here is similar to P90X. But P90X has a good guide to help you better understand how to do each workout.

I have P90X, got off the net for free, Torrents = win.

I did P90X and got the best/hardest workout of my life. It's all about how much you have worked out in the past as well. I only did P90X for about 2 months then I had a bad injury and I haven't been able to work out for over 4 months now. I will be starting P90X all over again in 3 days I hope. Keep in mind P90X is a full body workout, and you do yoga and kenpo which are both fun. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Lbs: Currently 161 by scale at gym
Goal: 180ish
Body fat: Currently 14ish% Goal: 7-8%

Current Measurements
Waist: 33 1/3 inch Bicep: 13 1/2 inch
Forearm: 11 1/3 Chest: 37 1/8 Thigh: 20 1/2
Old 02-03-2008, 12:35 PM
scottyhoty should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
you wouldn't happen to have the nutrition plan as well would you? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally dislike P90X's nutrition plan. I like the 13 weeks to fat burning on this site.

When I first did P90X for 2 months I didn't take a great diet, is you are planing to do P90X and do it the full way go all the way and make sure you eat right and drink lots of PROTEIN. That is the one thing I wish I had of did during my first 2 months of working out was drinking Whey protein. They say if you only take one thing when working out make sure its a lot of protein because it will help a lot with muscles growth.

Lbs: Currently 161 by scale at gym
Goal: 180ish
Body fat: Currently 14ish% Goal: 7-8%

Current Measurements
Waist: 33 1/3 inch Bicep: 13 1/2 inch
Forearm: 11 1/3 Chest: 37 1/8 Thigh: 20 1/2
Old 02-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Trench is is on a mission!
Light-Heavyweight

All you really need is ABC. this site transformed my body! Seriously!