Missing training days - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Scientist Department > Psychology of Bodybuilding

Notices

Old 03-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Jeremy Garcia should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Missing training days

Hey guys.. For this past month or so my schedule been changing up and down and I been noticing lately I been reducing my workouts to 3 days a week, kind of cramming everything together.. I dont usually do this, I try to get 4 or 5 days in of training a week. I feel really crappy for doing this and I know my stubborn (!@#$%^&*) boss isnt gonna give me the schedule I want cause he's been the self proclaimed TERMINATOR as of late, letting ppl go left and right. I wanna know what kind of motivation u guys can lend to get my back in gear and my head in the right place.. Summer time is right around the corner.. Anything will be accepted
Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Ratcat is lifting heavy in less time.
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Missing training days

I like this read cobber. What do you think?

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/howto...zeyourself.php

Cheers. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2008, 03:52 AM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

I would fist say that you should be proud of the fact that you are still going to the gym; I know a lot of people who kick that out the door as soon as other duties creep in.

Second, I don't think it's right to assume that one working out three days a week is a bad thing. Judging by the way you present your issue, I would say that you are using the time in the gym as productively as possible and that's a good thing.

Instead of getting upset at your situation, use that energy towards having great workouts. At least one of those options will have a positive outcome, if any outcome at all.

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 04-05-2008, 04:08 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

as stated above...most people will just say "work has been rough, no time for the gym" and get all lazy and fat...my advice...just stick w/ your 3 days or whatever you can get..and when u do get to the gym do full body routines..or split upper and lower body workouts..push it to the max, and gains will still come! the time off may be a blessing in disguise as you grow when you are resting! keep pushing it!!

finally got camera, more vids to come!
Old 04-22-2008, 12:52 PM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
as stated above...most people will just say "work has been rough, no time for the gym" and get all lazy and fat...my advice...just stick w/ your 3 days or whatever you can get..and when u do get to the gym do full body routines..or split upper and lower body workouts..push it to the max, and gains will still come! the time off may be a blessing in disguise as you grow when you are resting! keep pushing it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

its just a case of making sure you can train, and not too tired example.

march 01, 14 hour shift, legs day. fell down stairs after leaving gym.

NOT good. so i now have an hour rest while drinking my pre workout drink if i feel good lift if not mod cardio.