The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro! - Page 12 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 12-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

It is going very well. It started out slow, but Jake and I are getting into a good training mode now. We are both benefiting from each other from dieting and training methods we have learned; we have gotten into some very intense bodybuilding discussions. :0

How is training for you? Are you in Philadelphia?
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Fahsy should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

Yeah, I'm back in Philly training at a local gym which is nice. Shooting just to maintain everything over the next week then I will continue to diet for about 2 more weeks.

I hope you and your family have a happy hoilday!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Sounds like a plan! So when are you returning back to champaign? I get back on the 6th I think...
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Fahsy should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a plan! So when are you returning back to champaign? I get back on the 6th I think...

[/ QUOTE ]

Next Wednesday, Jan 2nd.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:41 AM

Update:

Hey, everyone!

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

During the break prez and I designed a second coming of the 4th horseman series. It is around 3-4 months total! I am really excited. I am implementing everything I have learned about diet and training the last several years. So far, its awesome.

During my second heavy workouts, I gained 10 pounds on my squats and did more reps. On should press, I did 90 pounders twice the first week; this week, I did them 8 times! Then I went up to 95 and did that several times. I'm also leaner and bigger. I'm really happy with the results.

I am recording everything down to a tee. So if all goes as planned, you guys will have all this info ala the 4th horse series. Of course, I'll need you guys to name this series for us!

Things are going great overall. Research is phenomenal. Everything is clicking for me.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-10
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, F9 and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. 9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

I feel right now is a season of growth in more ways than one. When things are going good like this, I stay defensively pessimistically. In other words, I do things to avoid getting to high. Otherwise, I'll loose my edge and stop growing. So I will be very critical of my program and analyze what can I do to improve. I also don't get too excited too often. Try and keep things even keel for the most part. But sometimes I feel great like now, and there is nothing wrong with expressing that. Just need to be cautious...
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 PM
NJI is gaining weight!!
Hyperplasia Aggressor!!

Nice, it should be another phenomenal series!!! Here are some names I came up with.. not sure they're any good though:

The Aggression Series
Molecular Overload
Dynamic Destruction
The 4th Horseman, The Quickening (lol)

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 01-19-2008, 08:09 PM
bigpapa2126 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Prepotency Augmentation
Old 01-20-2008, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The 4th Horseman, The Quickening (lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! That is a good one!

Thanks guys, I'll probably make an official thread once I get a little deeper in the program.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

Old 01-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Cant wait to check it out Venom, and giver a try in a few years
Old 01-22-2008, 05:16 AM

Thanks, bro!

Things are going real good. I am making adjustments along the way. You guys should benefit from me going the program twice for sure.

Injury note:

I think big Fahsy might be interested here. I have had serious knee pain, which started in my last week in cali late December. Well, for rehab I have mostly been icing it at night after my workouts. Anecdotally, I noticed that this seemed to actually aggravate my injury. So I stopped icing my knee for 4 days. I went to do legs Sunday and it was the best my knees felt it a very long time. I was actually able to do dumbbell lunges without any real pain!

I know you are having similar issues, Chris. Don't know if you ice your knee, but if you do, try stopping!

I am not an injury expert, but am pretty in tune with my body, and that was definitely causing problems. I have heard that too much ice has the opposite effect of increasing inflammation. So I may have been just doing it too often.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies