The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro! - Page 105 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Rectify is back? Kind of...? :O
Bantamweight

Nice job! And thanks for the reminder, i keep forgetting about occlusion training. It's something i need to remember to try once i start my bulk. It sounds very promising.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Day #1 - The summer of Gabe

AM

Delts/traps hypertrophy; calves occluded

5*10 upright rows 95 lbs; 5 sets occluded w/ 65 lbs
8 Sets free plate machine shrugs
4 sets occluded incline calve raises
5*10 seated shoulder press free weight machine (2 plates aside); 5 sets occluded 1 plate aside
4 sets occluded seated reverse tibialis machine

36 Sets total, around an hour of working sets.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:33 AM

PM

Arms occluded; cardio occluded

4 sets alternate dumbbell curls
4 sets french press
4 sets wrist rolers
20 mins occluded cardio

all of the above was occluded. Took about 5 mins rest between exercises (with the wraps off).
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:32 PM

Day 2 the summer of gabe

AM

Back hypertrophy; arms occluded

4 sets wide grip pull-downs w/ close grip
4 sets cormier rows w/ straight arm pull-downs
4 sets seated crunches w/ hyperextensions
4 sets preacher occluded w/ over head tri cable extensions
4 sets cable rows w/ cable deads

20 sets total, about an hour.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

Old 05-14-2010, 03:11 AM

PM

Cardio

I did some rollerbladding. I have not done that in forever! Brought back some good memories of the old hockey days.

So listen to this: today I got hit and run by an old lady! I was sitting at a stop light litterally not moving for at least 5-10 seconds. Jake was on speaker and we were talking training. Then all of a sudden I feel my car move. I look behind and an old lady, with HUGE glasses, and a handicap sign on her mirror is standing right on my bumber! So I pulled to the side of the road to talk. And she split! I had no idea where she took off too, she just disappeared!

Luckily I cannot really notice any real damage, and no whip lash. But I had to ask myself: what would have Jeremy done in this situation loL? Would the chain saw have made an appearance lol?
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

Old 05-14-2010, 12:30 PM
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
PM

Cardio

I did some rollerbladding. I have not done that in forever! Brought back some good memories of the old hockey days.

So listen to this: today I got hit and run by an old lady! I was sitting at a stop light litterally not moving for at least 5-10 seconds. Jake was on speaker and we were talking training. Then all of a sudden I feel my car move. I look behind and an old lady, with HUGE glasses, and a handicap sign on her mirror is standing right on my bumber! So I pulled to the side of the road to talk. And she split! I had no idea where she took off too, she just disappeared!

Luckily I cannot really notice any real damage, and no whip lash. But I had to ask myself: what would have Jeremy done in this situation loL? Would the chain saw have made an appearance lol?
first off, i'm glad that you are ok, getting hit by a car is no joke, especially when you don't know it's coming...but i will tell you this...i would've chased her down and i would've steam rolled her...honestly, she's so old she probably didn't even know she hit you...scary isn't it...i remember one time this lady hit me at a stop light...and i got out of my car and walked up to her in the middle of the highway...and she tried to play stupid like she didn't know...did you call the cops bro?

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity
Old 05-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Ellingham is getting lean
Middleweight

Quote:
Reminded me of an episode of southpark where everyone keeps getting mowed down by old people in cars. Still lucky it was nothing to serious, back and neck injuries from a car crash would have put some serious brakes on "the summer of Gabe".

Out of interest whats your diet looking like? I ask everyone this question so i can steal some ideas for my self
Old 05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Gregsimo is on a one way road to mass gaining
Middleweight

Quote:
PM

Glad you are ok and not injured.
In that situation i'd have gone on a proper manhunt, chased her down and given her a piece of my mind then called the 5-0.
I've had something similar happen, someone pulled out on me from a side road, clipped my bumper as i slammed on then drove off, he got away but i managed to remember his reg plate and his insurance company soon paid up when the police report said he fled the scene.

on a side note jeremy + chainsaw = run for your life!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:27 PM

haha, good stuff guys!

The summer of gabe day #3
AM

Chest hypertrophy; calves occluded

6 sets hammer strength isolateral flat press machine - 2 plates aside
occlusion incline calve raises
wilson blitz pec dec flys
occlusion reverse tibialis raises
strip set assisted dip machine

5 sprints on Stairmaster
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies

Old 05-14-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellingham View Post
Reminded me of an episode of southpark where everyone keeps getting mowed down by old people in cars. Still lucky it was nothing to serious, back and neck injuries from a car crash would have put some serious brakes on "the summer of Gabe".

Out of interest whats your diet looking like? I ask everyone this question so i can steal some ideas for my self
Still working on it. But basically 3 large complete meals - i.e. oatmeal w/ berries, whey protein, poly fats, little mct oil, and some veggies like broccoli and carrots - and 3 smaller snacks - a bar, a shake, etc.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Bible Studies