Manipulating Dietary Cholesterol for Optimum Muscle Growth by Dharkam - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Scientist Department > Article Review and Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Dzoni should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Manipulating Dietary Cholesterol for Optimum Muscle Growth by Dharkam

CantGiveUp, I suggested you take a table spoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil with your protein shake to increase your growing abilities, and you're still worried about 2-3 egg yolks.

Like I said, you can always take up Omega-3 Eggs whereby you can eat all the yolks you want to as it's healthier fats.

I would, but they're are too **** expensive in Australia. Dozen is around $9.50. So, I rather eat normal ones for 2 dollars a dozen [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Streetman should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Manipulating Dietary Cholesterol for Optimum Muscle Growth by Dharkam

Omega 3 eggs are bogus. The crap they feed them doesn't transfer into the egg; only the cost does.

HOWEVER, real free range chicken eggs, those chickens that roam in fields (as opposed to the ones who are "free range" an hour a day and fed grain), the ones who eat grass and bugs and crap, have higher levels of Omegas, and CLA.

I'm lucky, and live close enough to some farmers that I just get my eggs at local farmer's markets. You'll notice a real, grass fed chicken egg by the yolk being BRIGHT yellow, and "standing up" upon cooking. Also, I'm totally full after eating three of these puppies with some veggies. Taste? Like a normal egg, but 5 times as flavorful.

FYI, brown eggs vs white? Brown chicken vs white chicken, that's all.

...and I'm spent.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
skinnyman2 should change his/her status!

So this article basically suggests to put your heart and blood vessels at risk by trying to boost your serum cholesterol only in order to gain a bit more muscles. I think that's not very responsible. I am happy that I have low cholesterol and once you get older you'll appreciate having low cholesterol. High cholesterol is dangerous.