Question for the ladys and Flyskygirl - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2007, 11:22 PM
dlpetey should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Question for the ladys and Flyskygirl

My wife has been feeling on the chubby side lately and is getting to the point that she wants to do something about it. We have changed our dite a lot in the past few months and are eating much better and also watching portion control (she feels this is her biggest problem). I have given her suggestions and tips but I think she feels that doing restiance training will make her big. I was wondering if some of the ladys could post some tips so it is coming from a woman. As for Flyskygirl, I showed her your befor and after pics and she was impressed. What did you do to get started and what are some suggestions if you would. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Dzoni should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Question for the ladys and Flyskygirl

Flyskygirl started off with a lot of volume training where she would train a lot of time in the week and a lot of exercises with a lot of sets. When I saw that wasn't working for her as well as she thought it would I managed to get her down to some low volume, less exercises and less sets. Since she has seen wonderful results.

The main factor is the diet, if you can get the diet under control, simple weight lifting will not get her big. You can check the changes fly and myself have made through her workouts in her journal in the journal section which may give an indication to your wife of what kind of training to do while still being able to maintain her feminine look.

I hope you don't mind me answering for sky, and I'm pretty sure flysky won't mind me answering for her. She seems to be very busy at the moment with a lot of work, so I guess I make it easier on you (less waiting time) and on fly (less worry time).

Aren't I a nice fellow [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]