Training - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 03-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: General Health & Well Being

Hey Yumon, looking good and congrats on being the ABC featured athlete, I was reading your profile, and just wondering about the supplements, you say "I usually stick to the basics, i.e. whey protein, multi vitamins/minerals, amino acids, etc…" I was just wondering what these actually are and how often you take them daily, twice daily?? And what some are since Im trying to find better supplements and willing to give anything a try.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:05 PM
yne055 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Hey guys. First, I'd like to thank you all for all of your kind comments and the congradulations' on becoming an ABC featured athlete. I welcome all of your questions...

In response to frag's question...

You were probably reading my offseason powerlifting split. I do few exercises and workout just three day's a week. During this split the flat bench, squat, and deadlift are the primary exercises. All other movements are for assistance. My training is different when I am preparing for a bodybuilding competition. Then, I usually train five or six days a week. As far as your question concerning how "ripped" I am,I have always been lean. It's genetic.

In repsonse to Link's question...

For building size and stregnth, Muscle Tech's Cell Tech worked well for me. Muscle Tech's Nitro Tech is a great whey protein. Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein is about the best whey protein out there for your money though. And Universal's Animal Pack can provide you with a good supply of the Vitamins & Nutrients you will need to support you with your lifting goals.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:30 AM
ssobol987 is Liftin' Lightweight BABAY!!
Heavyweight

I think you look great. I just wish you had some kind of a better example of your diet.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:25 PM
yne055 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Seriously man, I know it sounds crazy but I honestly don't diet...at all. I'm lean by nature. It's entirely genetic.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:36 AM
exec23 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Training

Hey Yumon congrats on your gains and your success. You are a role model for us that are just beginning.

I have been lifting off and on for about a year. However have been serious and focus for about six months. I don't see that you really have workouts focused for your arms? Why?

I am not really seeing the results that I should for the amount of work that I have been doing. Some have indicated that I have been over training. Can you e-mail me at jmilord1@hotmail.com and i would reply to you with my work out regiment. I have one for fall/winter and one for spring summer. I would like you to critique my workouts.

How many sets and reps do you perform per workout? How long have you been workout out/body building?

You stated that you can use your off days (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays) to rest and recover from your training days, or do mild/medium cardio. What is considered moderate? Half hour? 15 Min?
Old 04-10-2008, 12:12 PM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Training

Nice work Yumon.
Just curious, what exercises do you do for your shoulders?