A Change of Pace - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 03-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Dzoni should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: A Change of Pace

No problem bro, if you need anything just feel free to PM me I got a ton of information that's just willing to be released. Sometimes I release it in a way that people don't like the way I talk so I sort of stopped giving out advice as much, but if anyone wants to know anything just feel free to pm.

Also, with squats and hacks, are you going all the way down, I mean past your parallel like you're sitting in a hole once you're down there. Because you will find a lot of knee problems come from heavy squats which don't go past your parallel level. I'll post you some videos in your PM to check out and see what I mean, you will be so motivated!

That's good that you want to get in to free weights. You're kind of anxious in getting in to free weights, imagine forcing a week off because you got the flu and it just AINT going away, no matter what I did, rest all day no food (couple of days), do light cardio and eat a bit (couple of days), no cardio or any activities with proper diet (for couple of days) while taking my immune system tablets and vitamins and STILL sick, this is been going on for a long as time now, I'm going to go insane!

I was at my strongest ever too, and at my biggest ever! I hope I haven't lost any strength, I do look a bit flatter now cause lack of the carbs, but what can you do, as long as I'm still heavy LOL!

I'll PM you those videos.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:56 AM
lifting5 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I will always take the advice, I always stop and take time to read your posts because you share a lot of the same views as I do. And by the way, I am going beyond parallel on those movements and thats where the tendon pops over my knee so it's very frustrating. Sorry to hear about your flu issues, hope you feel better soon, and don't worry, I doubt you lost much!

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 03-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Heavyweight

Hows the lifting going?
Old 03-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Well I successfully strained a muscle below my abdominals for a second time in the last month so I had to take a week off due to not being able to stabilize my core during exercise, so today is my first day back. I'll let you know how it went in a little bit, thanks for asking!

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Light-Heavyweight

3-13-07 Arms

Nautilus Shoulder press
160x7

Reverse Pec deck
100x10

Nautilus tricep extension ss dips
60x8, BWx8

Nautilus bicep curl machine
110x10

Not a bad workout, noticed a little drop in strength from taking a week off but nothing significant. Had to rest pause, but still progressed in several lifts.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Heavyweight

Sweet looks good man. Better watch out for that muscle strain, they all have a ritual to keep coming back.

I managed to keep my strength with 2 weeks off, managed to actually beat my previous PR's but I was sick and rested, there's a difference in spraining a muscle and taking it lightly (as i would have done).

good workout man.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Thanks Dzoni! Glad to hear you came back just as strong! You ever going to a post a journal of your own on here?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Heavyweight

Oh man thanks for the encouragement!

I don't think I'll be posting a journal... simply cuz I like the numbers between me and the logbook.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Light-Heavyweight

3-16-07 Legs

Nautilus leg extensions ss nautilus leg press
185x14 ss 410x14

Nautilus lying leg curls
130x7

Nautilus seated calf raises
190x17

Old 03-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Light-Heavyweight

3-19-07 Chest and back

Pec Deck ss Nautilus incline press
187.5x7 ss 215x5

Nautilus pullover machine ss close-grip pulldowns
180x7 ss 120x5

Deadlift
225x10 (went light since I hadn't done it in awhile)

Deadlifting=awesome