Nautilus shoulder press machine
180x10

Reverse pec deck
60x7 (went really slow and light)

Nautilus tricep extension machine ss dips
90x7 ss BWx9

Dumbbell isolation curls
25x10

Did arms again because my legs weren't recovered enough from squatting to do deadlifts. Chest and back will be on Thursday, and then I'll probably keep this rotation going for awhile. Practiced doing the drag curls with some light weight today and they felt pretty good, so I'm gonna try those next arm workout. Weighed in today at a FAT 215 today [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]! Haha, I'm hoping that some of that is muscle, but I'm guessing it's a result of last nights' monster cheat meals. I'm only ten pounds away from my original goal a year ago, so I'm pretty pleased about that, although I will say it's definitely starting too look like I'm in need of a cut! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] If I can reach my target weight by January, I'm definitely gonna compete in my universities bodybuilding contest, so I'm excited about the possibility of that.

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 05-25-2007, 04:37 AM
lifting5 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: A Change of Pace

5-24-07 Chest and back

Incline barbell press
190x9

Deadlift
345x6

Nautilus pullover machine ss close grip pull downs
190x9 ss 130x8 (last 3 RP)

Ab machine
120x7

Not going up in weight with incline as much as I would like, but I also took too much time off between workouts this past week.

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 05-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Dzoni should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Slowly brother. Everything takes time. Once you stop progressing once, and then second time you cannot even get the reps to progress. Switch the exercise to say a chest press or something else.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Down 2 Die should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Looking good big dogg!

Days tobacco free: 48
Old 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Thanks for the advice Dzoni, and thanks for the encourage D2D!

Old 05-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Heavyweight

All good brother. Now for a little story that happened to me last night. On the way to the movies with my GF, she's feeding me beef while I am driving, so I can sit through the movie without feeling guilty of no food.

I am driving on the freeway, out of no where all the beef just wants to come up. So I try to keep it down with water, more water then i just hit the breaks and stop on the side of the freeway cause there was no more keeping it down. So I was pissed off.

You know you're a machine when you just lost about 1/4 of the meall, you then decide to skip the 8:30 session and go to the 9:30 session because you need to stop off at Nando's (Grilled chicken place) for 8 chicken thigh fillets and 8 chicken wings to top up on the food you just lost.

Haha. The funny part is my gf's like "EAT, EAT, EAT" instead of the normal girl thing and say "EWWWW"

Ahh good to have an awesome girl, and good to have a stomach full of food. Now please excuse me as I have a date with 100g protein shake and a whole home made pizza.

Cheerio [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Haha, you are an absolute freak with food Dzoni. I think if I did that with any of my past gf's, they would most likely break up with me! You better hold on to that one. What made you throw up? Bad beef, or the usual being so full that your sick feeling? The other day I scarfed down two chicken filets and a big bowl of oatmeal before work and I ended up being late because I had to sit down on my couch otherwise I would have thrown it all back up! I'm getting ready to go to an Italian restaurant right now to hit up some meaty pasta. I have to work 2-6 am at our student rec center tonight, so I'm gonna work out while I'm there and eat a ton of food! Thank goodness my job involves a weight room! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Enjoy that pizza bud.

Old 05-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Heavyweight

Aw not bad beef just sick off dry meat and the taste was killing me while I was eating it. It was the only thing I could eat while driving, you know. It's all good, I downed enough chicken to make up for it.

The pizza was great, didn't manage to smash the whole lot though but only 2 pieces were left.

Tried the rest/pause technique with it, but nope. Just wasn't going down.

I think the time off eating a lot is taken its toll. Being on the "cut" which I pretty much still am just a different type of cut, plenty more calories just down the carbs a lot. But the previous diet def. makes it harder now to eat all the food I used to be able to eat.

Haha, brother, if you drill how important this (!@#$%^&*) is to you, I am sure if she likes you enough she will understand every stupid thing you do. She has to bare with all this crap that I do, but she doesn't mind. She hates the fact I want to be floating around 280 respectable bf, but she deals with it. Theres no changing my mind now, I have spent way too much time, money and energy in eating all this food to gain all the size, I ain't going back now.

Today is Sunday, so I can carb up a bit. Most of my days consist of breakfast carbs and pwo carbs, that's it. So today is like rice, bread, etc. not the worst carbs but something to get me through another week. I might have some sort of carb source later on in the day and that's it.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:33 AM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
She hates the fact I want to be floating around 280 respectable bf, but she deals with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the way you eat, you'll be there by next month! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

My goal is 225, your goal makes mine look weeeaaaaakkkkkk [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]