Female Goals - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Trinity_2727 should change his/her status!

Default Female Goals

Here, I'll start:

I always weigh and measure on Mondays, so that's what my short term goals are based on. Since this last Monady I had made absolutely zero progress on my goal, I'm going to shoot for the same target again.

GOAL: By Monday 10/9 weight 128 @ 21.88% = 28 lbs. fat & 100 lbs. lean

Since I haven't done any cardio yet this week, I'm really going to have to kick it in gear if I'm going to have a shot at it.

OK, Sky, Jen, the rest of you gals, your turn! Don't leave me flapping all alone in the wind here! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Dying is easy. Living is an athletic event."
- Jack LaLanne on his 92nd birthday
Old 10-05-2006, 02:22 AM
jdf should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Female Goals

Ok me next. I have daily goals - they are simple: get to the gym and have the best workout I can have for that day; pre-plan my clean meals for the day and stick to them.

All of this then leads to my more long term goal - 4 or 6-pack abs. I love being able to challenge myself everyday, to work toward this longer term goal. I don't weigh myself, ever, take bodyfat, etc. I am VERY in tune with my bodyand can sense it changing, in and out.

My last sort of general goal is to be well, healthy b/c there was a time when I was not -which I am sure most of you could relate to.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:55 PM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Hi

My biggest goal is to get my PREBABY body back [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] , that would be my first priorty!..Im almost there.

I occasionally weigh myself..here lately I have at the gym but that was at 10pm at night..so I dont think thats reliable!
I need to dig up my last "measurements"(2 years ago) to see how much I have LOST! since my hiatus from the gym.

Another goal is to gain 10lbs of good muscle...due to my height and bodytype its really a challenge to maintain weight. I have always struggled with that.I have a hard time consuming enough calories.My body burns so fast it takes alot to feed it..and thats just to maintain...so to gain ,its a HUGE struggle!Most people dont think that's a problem and usually say "you should be grateful you are slender"and usually tell me to shutup..but its hard on some of us naturally skinny people who want to gain size and muscles! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Long term goal..id like to at least reach "figure competion" status by age 40...whether I compete or not..just for my own accomplishment

~sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Proud_Mary should change his/her status!

Hi Ladies!

Last year I developed awful anxiety attacks and had to stop working out. Everytime I attempted to exercise, my heart would start racing and I would panic.

Thankfully those attacks are under control with the help of medication. Unfortunately that medication makes me feel extremely lethargic and hungry. I also obtained an office job that required a lot less physical activity than my previous job.

This resulted in lost muscle and a 15lb weight gain. Right now my immediate goal to maintain a better diet and make exercise a habit again. I am happy to see my muscles returning. I've also lost 6lbs in the past week. (yay me.)

My overall goals are very simple right now. I am working on gaining more strength and endurance. I am attempting to drop roughly 15lbs of fat throughout next several months. Once there, I plan to add more muscle.
Old 10-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Great to see you Mary! Good luck with your goals!!

Adam.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:47 PM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Welcome Marry!

I'm curious as to what medication they gave you? Did you also have indications of depression?

Well, congradulations on your terrific gains!

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 11-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Trinity_2727 should change his/her status!

Hey, girls! I took some time off for reasons I won't bore you with here (see my journal for the stream of consciousness version) but now I'm back.

Goals for this week: 3 resistance and 3 cardio workouts; planned-ahead meals that I stick to; the loss of another pound of fat and addition of a half pound of muscle by November 12 (i.e. 124 lbs. @ 18.5% b.f.)

"Dying is easy. Living is an athletic event."
- Jack LaLanne on his 92nd birthday
Old 11-07-2006, 10:01 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Hey Trinity,
Are you on task for the week? How is everyone else doing? I have had two cardio sessions this week and one upper body. I am currently on schedule. I am taking a break from body part splits and doing upper and lower for a little while.
Good luck everyone!
- Jen
Old 12-08-2006, 09:58 PM
CelticKnot should change his/her status!
Rookie

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, girls! I took some time off for reasons I won't bore you with here (see my journal for the stream of consciousness version) but now I'm back.

Goals for this week: 3 resistance and 3 cardio workouts; planned-ahead meals that I stick to; the loss of another pound of fat and addition of a half pound of muscle by November 12 (i.e. 124 lbs. @ 18.5% b.f.)

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a nice reduction in bodyfat and weight.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:37 PM
kcirref should change his/her status!

Hello ladies. I'm an avid ABC reader but lazy poster -- I love checking out what the rest of you are doing in your workouts and using it to motivate myself.

This year was full of changes and so my workouts were rather inconsistent for many months of the year. At this point I'm just looking to finish up strong.

My goal is to begin the new year by rededicating myself to journaling about my workouts, diet, goals, and (subsequent) progress.