Hey Girls, let's rock! - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 09:11 PM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Hey Girls, let\'s rock!

Hi livin fit..thanks for joining us [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
sounds like you have a great outlook on your life goals with health and fitness [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We are always hear to show support and motivation if needed, I surely have benefited from having my journal keeping me accountable! eventhough its a start it has helped me a bunch !

I agree with the 4 devils..so true!

~sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 11-08-2006, 09:11 PM
JaidaRose81 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Hello ladies!

I am looking for a bit of motivation and guidance. I have always been a pretty active person, but after spinal surgery about 10 years ago, the weight has slowly come on. I was diagnosis with scoliosis in my teens and at the age of 16 I had 80% of my spine fused and rods placed in my back. The lower 20% of my spine is mobile, so as long as I am doing activities that are not reliant on mid to upper back movement, my mobility is fine. I have been getting back into working out to get my body fat down and tone/gain a bit of muscle. For the last couple months I have been working with a trainer and I have seen some nice results in a short amount of time. I want to take it to the next level though and really take some fat off my bones. I am currently at 33% body fat and weigh 135lbs, with a height of 5ft. 2in. Granted, I have lost about 4% body fat since working out with my trainer, but we only meet about 2 days a week depending on schedules, so that leaves a lot of work up to me. I have started do a 40min cardio workout, hopefully 3-4 days a week, and I have really tried to keep my diet in line. I am not very knowledgeable about where my calorie intake should be and since keeping a journal of everything I eat, it looks like I am consuming about 1200-1500 calories a day. Is this a pretty safe area to be in?

In any case, I just wanted to post, say hello and pick your brains for anything that could help me in my quest to get healthy. I will keep you all updated on how things go!! Thanks in advance for you support! =)
Old 11-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Tsquare should change his/her status!
Rookie

Hi JaidaRose81 welcome. You will find a lot of helpful advice on this site. I too am pretty new here but have found a ton of great information posted. Best of luck to you on your new adventure.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:58 AM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

JaidaRose,
Welcome aboard! I have major back issues myself and am currently weighing a triple spinal fusion (in 3 different areas)surgery. I'd love to chat with you about how the surgery went.

As for nutrition and workout info, you came to the right place. Start a journal and post what you're eating. You'll get some critiques there and be able to revamp your current eating regime.
Sincerely,
Jen [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2006, 02:48 AM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Welcome to ABC ,JaidaRose81,
you'll find much support here..all the mods are great and lots of people to help with any questions you have [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thats great that you have a trainer(id love to get one!)..she/he should be able to work up a caloire summary for you to help guide your food intake for your goals? ..Im not sure if they charge anymore for that or not?

~sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif