Ready to get back on the horse with some help.. - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2006, 12:13 AM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Ready to get back on the horse with some help..

Hello All,
This site helped me change my body and life a few years ago. I never looked so great. I am not complaining that I look horrible now. I am 116lbs, however I look like a chunky 116!! I need to refocus and stay on the course to leaning out. My goal is to lean down to 106lbs by December. I work out 6 days a week and unless hell is freezing over, I never miss. My problem is lately my nutrition. I eat too much, it's all healthy stuff...just too much. I really need some emotional support to get myself back together where I used to be. I also had an eating disorder and unless I get focused, I can feel myself wanting to purge after eating too much. Any help/support would be so appreciated. I am 5 foot 1 and 26 yrs old. I am also married, some info on me in case you haven't met me!
Sincerely,
Jen
Old 09-22-2006, 02:51 AM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Ready to get back on the horse with some help..

Hi Jen,

I rememeber you...ABC did the same thing for me a few years back with changing my body. Im now post baby trying to get back into shape again.

Are you lifitng and cardio?
Do you measure your food? I like to use www.fitday.com for dividing my meal amounts and calories.Thats seems to help me not over or under eat.

I would pick up a bottled water when you would go to grab that extra healthy snack...that should maybe help with your over eating and fill you up.

How long have you been working out 6 days a week religiously?... weeks? ...months? I have been back at it for 2 months now and Im just starting to see cuts again. I had taken about 1.5 year off to have baby..and lost a bunch of strength!

now I have a goal myslef....
A girlfriend I met HERE on ABC a few years back is coming to Columbus for the Arnold Classic in March 2007...and we are going to hit the expo and the mens final... so Im pumped!!!!..and WANT to be pumped for that [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] so thats where my motivations coming!!! Maybe you can meet us there too! that could get you motivated also.New jersey isnt too far!The more the merry!!!!

Hang in there...

~sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 09-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Hey Sky,
Thanks for the help [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So here's what I'm up to... I haven't fallen off the working out wagon at all. I work out 6 days a week and have for years now. I take a few days off every 3 months to recharge. I always measure/count my P/C/F's on selfdietclub.com every day...even when I eat more than I should, I never just throw in the towel.

As for water, I drink more water than anyone I know, carrying and refilling a Nalgene bottle several times a day. I was acually told by my doctor that I need to drink less because I am saturating my body too much! haha.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Light-Heavyweight

The rest of my post got deleted...have to chase after the puppy now...more later...
Old 09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Good to see you Jennifer!

I hate when my post gets deleted...I recommend saving a long post in word then copying and pasting.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Light-Heavyweight

haha, yea. Good to see you're still here OldSchool! So, basically I gotta get my but eating meat and veggies with limited starches other than that. Today was a good start. Should I post here or on the diet page?
- Jen
Old 09-25-2006, 12:58 AM
jdf should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Hey Jen, how long have you been training?
Old 09-25-2006, 04:02 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Welcome back!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I hate when my post gets deleted...I recommend saving a long post in word then copying and pasting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I do. I have lost my posts one too many times to repeat that mistake. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:41 AM
Trinity_2727 should change his/her status!

Hey Jen,

Nice to meet you. Like Sky, I also am trying to get back on the horse after having a baby. I love your sig line - that's exactly the approach I need to keep going after a day where circumstances like a sick husband or fussy baby (or vice versa) keep me from reaching my goals for the day.

"Dying is easy. Living is an athletic event."
- Jack LaLanne on his 92nd birthday
Old 09-25-2006, 08:00 PM
Light-Heavyweight

I have been working out consistenly for 5 years now, 6 days a week. I vary it up all the time, so I don't always do cardio on one day, lifting on another...Sometimes I'll do a double, cardio and lifting in the same day and do it again the next day. Should I post my food on the nutrition tab to get ripped apart? I'm due!!
Jen