Bringing SexyBack - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 08-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Boka should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Bringing SexyBack

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try and look it up. As far as I know it would be the University of Ontario or University of Toronto. I'm strongly leaning towards University of Toronto.

He teaches biomedical engineers and medical students. So I would assume it would be a medical school? He definately lives in toronto, canada. He decided to move back up after he lost his home in new orleans.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must be Univeristy of Toronto Then. There is not U of Ontario, but there is a University of Ontario Institute of Technology and University of Western Ontario.

If he is at U of T, he'll probably be teaching my lil brother if he's a prof of biology to medical students.

Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Level 1 Crossfit Instructor
Old 08-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Hey, Lara

Workouts are looking awesome! You'll be right back to where you want to be in no time. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear that you were stressed out recently. These articles may be helpful to you, http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercisestressindex.php
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:52 AM
LaraCroft should change his/her status!
Stranger

Aw, Thank you Venom. That's kind of you to say. It's also different to workout for aesthetics, as opposed to working out for strength. Yes, I want to be strong but it's not the same as answering to a coach.

I'll work on my stress relief. Besides, I don't want anymore cortisol floating around. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I appreciate all the links.

Boka, if your little brother gets Swanson he should consider himself lucky. He's tough though. If he does get Swanson let me know, I can email you the links to his old exams that he has posted online. It may help him.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:54 AM
Stranger

[ QUOTE ]
Nice work there Lara, you're gonna make some killer progress!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks GIM! I've been told I can be intense. But that's fine. I like to finish what I start. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Stranger

Thursday-
Cardio- 17 min jog/run
15 min recumbent bike

Abs 50 left, center, right

Really weak workout. I overscheduled myself today. I knew I couldn't get much accomplished at the gym but I felt that just by going and getting *something* done is better than nothing at all. It's also good because it keeps me in the habit of getting out of bed so early. 6am gym visits are not fun.

I didn't hit my 100mile august mark ( I started mid august) so no ipod nike plus system for me. ...yet :sly grin:

I'm thinking I'll up the ante. BMW announced that they are integrating the ipod system (www.ipodmybmw.com) with audio controls and making it available for my particular model year.

Since all my controls are on the steering wheel I'd love that! I already have an audio in/out jack in my arm rest..er under it? So I'll have to think about the new goal for September. When I meet my goal and have it installed I'll post pics.

I'm open to suggestions. Previous P.Rs were a 180 bench and a 295 x 4 squat. Deadlifts were never anything remarkable. I'm starting from scratch pretty much in terms of strength.

Long term I at least want to be able to put "real" plates on. End of year goal 135 bench?

I want attainable goals..ones that I have to push myself to get. Ones that will really make me work for my prizes. I love bribing myself.