yes...that motivation thing... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 08-16-2006, 02:13 PM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default yes...that motivation thing...

so
I was doing good for a few weeks back into the swing of things for after my long break after giving birth.

I came down with a MAJOR tooth absess and was ..and still have a hard time chewing on my right side (need a rootcanal) [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]anyway...I wanted to get "firmed" up after baby and just in the last 3 weeks due to lack of caloric intake Ive dropped down below My pre pregancy weight...I had a girlfriend of mine say..."You look way toooo skinny...you shouldnt be that thin after only 7 months after baby at your age (Im 132 5'9" at 37years) personally other than lack of muscles I feel good... I can see my abs! but now I need to get myself bulking without alot of fat gain. how do i go about this without get sqishy in the midsection? Is that realistic?
should I go on the bulk diet on this sight?

oh and yes you lose ALOT of strength after 1.5 years...I did leg workout was only squating half the weight I did before and I can barely sit down or walk up stairs..THAT FEELS GREAT!..really I love it!

thanks for any advice on my diet..im a VERY ectomporph bodytype that loses and gains with the wind!

thanks
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]~sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: yes...that motivation thing...

heres my diet

8am: ON chocolate whey w/ 12 ozs water/glutamine/multivitamin/mineral

10am: 5 egg whites,1 yoke 1/2 cup of oatmeal w 1/2 cup of skim /2 cups coffee(black) /1 tablespoon of flaxoil

12:30 1 grilled chicken breast on 2 cups of romaine lettuce/12 ozs of water or 1 can caffinefree diet coke

2:30-3pm ON serving of whey(24grams) w/ 1 cup of skim/1/2 cup of raw oats.

6pm: 1 grilled chicken breast, sweet potato plain /1 frozen package of asparagus no sauce or whole grain brown rice /romaine salad flaxoil/safloweroil combo/water

8pm 1 cup of cooked oatmealw/water/splenda

9pm workout 1 hour of weights 5 days different bodypart. cardio 2 times a week on no weight day at 20 minutes either HITT elpitical or tread.

10pm protein shake/water/malt and dex.

11pm 1 cup of ff cottage cheese, a tbs of natty peanutbutter and flaxoil/glutamine

I have been on this diet now for about a month or so...I was at 138 then my tooth problem and I probably lost about 500 calories a day for a few weeks..so should I maintain this.? My ultamite goal is to stay lean but get more of a solid muscle base and I understand I need to eat more.

its just I feel like thats all I do is EAT!...looking at this is there anything I need to change up? should I just intake more? this is coming to about 2800-3000 calories and thats maintaining me at my current weight(fluctuates between 132-138 lbs)..where should I add more and should I add it in the form of protien or carbs?

Thanks

~sky

Im gonna post this in nutrition section too..

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif