My fiance wants to use a weight loss suppliment... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2006, 03:54 AM
nebis should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default My fiance wants to use a weight loss suppliment...

What is best and safest suppliment? Hydroxycut?

She want's to use the Hydroxycut hardcore one what is the difference between it and the regular?

How many pills should she take and how often what has your experiance been with hydroxycut, Any of you stop taking it and gain weight back quickly?
Old 08-06-2006, 12:03 AM
TasteLikeChicken should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: My fiance wants to use a weight loss suppliment...

Well, personnaly, I don't believe in them no matter who they are for. Some of the mods or people who know more can probably elaborate more on these than me though.

"Dumb bulls" -Milos Sarcev

I collect muscles.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:10 AM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

She want's to use the Hydroxycut hardcore one what is the difference between it and the regular?

How many pills should she take and how often what has your experiance been with hydroxycut, Any of you stop taking it and gain weight back quickly?

[/ QUOTE ]

hydrocut has never worked for me or anyone i talk to at the gym just seems to be a money waster, if serious about losing weight she should try leafy green veg to lower carbs, some green tea pills, kelp, possibly caffeine depending on how she reacts to stimulation (keep answer clean) and basically keep uping cardio till find groove.. then when desired weight is hit i'd drop cardio to 2 sessions a week of 15-20 mins but if all else fails ask venom and the mods they will share all they know
Old 08-08-2006, 11:50 AM
JTiger should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is here diet like? If her diet is poor it won't help at all. If you're going to use a fat loss thermogenice forget Hydroxycut. It was good when it containded ephedra but now it's just crap and as are most muscletech products. I've never used it but I've heard good things about Lipo-6 if you must use it. I would suggest getting her diet in order then once she hits a plateau utilize Lipo-6. What is her training like?

If here diet and training are off send me $50 a bottle for my special sugar pills, it will be just as effective.
Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski