Jimbo's Journal - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 06-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Jimbo82 should change his/her status!

Default Jimbo\'s Journal

I lied before, I said I was 310 lbs. on one of my earlier posts, I'm really 326 lbs., I just weighed myself. 2 years ago I was 370 lbs. doing Atkins and not much excersise, but I lost 85 lbs. in little over 2 months. I gained bout half that back (swear it felt I gained it all back), just by being depressed and extremely lazy. My day now consists of:
(time is rough estimate, but close enough)

1145 - wake up, drink some whey, then go walking/jogging

1300 - eat 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg w/ tiny bit of cheese, take a multi vitemin, B-12, Cod Liver Oil, and Vitemin c.

1500 - work

1600 - 3/4 c. Oats w/ half pack Splenda and 10g. raisins

2000 - 1 can Sardines or Tuna

2330 - Chicken Breast or piece of fish (Cod, Salmon)

0045 - Whey shake

0100 - Lift then cardio

0200 - 3/4 c. Oats

0430 - Bed Time

That's been my typical day over the past week and a half. I feel great, I can jog a mile, but don't for safety of my joints, but I walk and will jog on straight streets and sprint up hills. My neighborhood is hilly. I'm gonna post daily unless I'm off work since I got my tv and Internet turned off just so I would have to get outta the house.
I have an olympic bench w/ the preacher curl and leg extention thing, punching bag, speed bag, Dumbells, everything I need. There is no reason I can't lose weight and build muscle. I want to, I need to, and so far I've had success w/ controlling my cravings. My folks went to the Chinese Buffet the other day and I told them I did not want to go, which is un like me. Also, I did not go to Arby's the other day when I was craving it, which is extremely un like me, it's so hard not to give in to the cravings, but I did, and hopefully will in the future.
Present: 253lbs.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Growth In Motion is always ready
Heavyweight

Default Re: Jimbo\'s Journal

Sounds like you're committed bro. Your next step is learning the tricks of the trade, and you've come to the right place [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Its great you've started a journal as well! You're doing everything right!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:05 PM

Thats good to hear, I was hoping I was doing it right.
Last Night, after work I did Chest and Tricepts, I didn't eat a full dinner, I stopped at a friends house and just ate 2 slices of corned beef and 2 slices of turkey breast lunch meat w/ some mustard. I then got home took my whey, then did:
Standing Tricept Presses: 4s. of 10 w/ 50lbs.

Skull Crushers: 4s. of 10 w/ 40lbs.

Standing Tricept Extentions: 4s. of 10 w/ 30lbs.

I then went waling about a mile when I discovered a perfect spot to do behind the back dips. I did 2s.10 but was beat from doing the other excersises. Whent home, bout 15 mins later felt pumped and bored, so I did Push ups 3s. 10.
I'm gonna start benching, but I wanna do decent push ups 1st, but Monday I'll start doing those. Tonight I'm gonna do Back and more cardio.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:51 PM

Last Night I walked up a hill to the fire house (1 mile), then walked/jogged/sprinted home the long way (2 miles).
What I ate:
Meal 1: 4 egg whites w/ 1 yoke, bit of cheese and turkey/ham. Also took my vitemins. (multi, c, Cod Liver oil, B12)

Meal 2: 3/4 cup of oats w/ some raisins

Meal 3: 1 can tuna

Meal 4: 4 egg whites w/ 1 yoke, bit of cheese and turkey/ham and bout 3/4 cup of Broccolli.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM

I was off work yesterday, but ended up going to Smokey Joe's (bbq restaurant) for sister's B-day. Ate the pulled pork and briskitt, still ran later. Same for the previous night, I just did cardio. Tonite though, I'm pumped, I'm benching tonight and gonna do tris too.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:56 PM

Last night I did Bicepts instead of benching and tricepts, I plan on doing those tonight though. I just felt that I'd have more energy if I did tris and chest tonight. I did preacher curls and standing curls. I also alternated sets to see how that would be, I did a set of Preacher curls then a set of standing curls and ended up doing 4 sets of 10 for each. I then did the kind where you lean on an incline bench w/ your arms hanging behind it.(something like that) I also punched my heavy bag for a good while. I punched continuously for 5 mins. then worked on power and accuracy. Then I moved to the old speed bag where I did bout 15 mins. (not continueous, but at at a pretty steady pace.)
My food was good yesterday also and I drank bout 2 1/2 gal. water.