Official quote thread - Page 8 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 09-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Praise should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Official quote thread

"What we do today echos in eternity"

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (Heb 4:12)

www.ironmass.com
Old 09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
bucktheduck should change his/her status!
Lightweight

from my instructor at the academy

"Today is going to be easy"

"You can train ignorant, but you can't train stupid"

Squatting makes the world a better place. It teaches you about self discipline and perseverence; to keep on going when the going gets tough.

"I have been where you fear to go....I have seen what you fear to see.....I have done what you fear to do...All these things I've done for you. I am the one you lean upon.....The one you cast your scorn upon....The one you bring your troubles to.....All these people I've been for you. The one you ask to stand apart....The one you feel would have no heart....The one you call the man in blue....But I am human just like you" --Unknown

"Give it time and everyone's true colors will start to shine"- bucktheduck
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...ck_2006/bf.jpg
Old 10-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Rain_Man should change his/her status!
Lightweight

lord forgive for what I do, cus i know not what i've done.

now think about that one....
Old 10-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Growth In Motion is always ready
Heavyweight

Pain for breakfast
Pain for lunch
Pain for everyone
Munch munch munch...
Old 10-15-2006, 05:16 PM
bennyhanna1 should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

women drivers no survivors

"Why would even shake a man's hand, if you're not going to help him stand?" Jah Work- Ben Harper
<font color="green"> But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Mt 19:26 </font>
<font color="#666666"> For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. </font>
<font color="red"> "With ABC and the Lord, how can one go wrong?" ZachE84 </font>
Old 10-15-2006, 07:52 PM
iLLa should change his/her status!
Rookie

lol the arnold soundboard on ebaumsworld.

Quote of the week "Reggie Bush just got clobbered by Brain Dawkins . . . because he can do that to him."
Old 10-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Axilleus should change his/her status!
Lightweight

"Indeed, my dreaded master, we will once more bring you safely home today. Yet the hour of your death is drawing near; and it is not we who will be the cause of it, but a great god and the strong hand of Destiny." achillies horse xanthus to achillies
Old 11-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Axilleus should change his/her status!
Lightweight

"Its ok to cry, just dont stop"
Old 12-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Fandango should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

"Only the dead have sen the end of war"
-Plato

"The meaning of freedom begins with the still, small voice of conscience, when each of us decides what we will live, or die, for."

"You know you're alive when you have expectations, goals, and dreams. I can't understand somebody who doesn't have any passion…something to get them working harder or achieving something. Life is too short not to have any passion. It's passion that keeps you alive, keeps you dreaming, keep you wondering, keeps you trying."
-Huge Girard

"Yes, freedom had to be won on the battlefield, but if freedom did not lead to political, social and economic opportunity for all citizens, freedom’s meaning could not be truly realized."
-General Kosciuszko

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated."
-Thomas Paine

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be, In Nomine Patris, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

"You know you're alive when you have expectations, goals, and dreams. I can't understand somebody who doesn't have any passion…something to get them working harder or achieving something. Life is too short not to have any passion. It's passion that keeps you alive, keeps you dreaming, keep you wondering, keeps you trying." -Hugo Girard
Old 01-01-2007, 04:19 AM
JordanH should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

I think I understand somewhat of human nature and I tell you all these were men, and I am a man, but not one is like Him; Jesus Christ was more than man. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded great empires; but upon what did the creations of our genius depend? Upon force. Jesus alone founded His empire upon love, and to this very day millions would die for Him. -Napolean Bonaparte

I think I understand somewhat of human nature and I tell you all these were men, and I am a man, but not one is like Him; Jesus Christ was more than man. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded great empires; but upon what did the creations of our genius depend? Upon force. Jesus alone founded His empire upon love, and to this very day millions would die for Him. -Napolean Bonaparte