Official quote thread - Page 13 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 12:20 PM
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!

"There will be a day you drink from this cup of knowledge and thirst for the ignorance you once had."

-Ryan Kloeppel

everyday in the lab, this quote becomes more and more clear to me

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity
Old 03-27-2009, 11:45 PM
antisteroids is IN LOVE WITH OLD STYLE HACK SQUATS
Middleweight

"choose me for Iam your brother,like me beacuse Iam your test
love me because your addicted"

in life there are choices[good\bad] and inbetween
those choices there are doors

PUSH ME DOWN I DARE YOU KEEP ME DOWN
YEAH RIGHT!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Buck Weston: I take a vitamin everyday. It's called a steak

from the movie Kicking and Screaming

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Bahir is on a diet of scrambled eggs and CC
Light-Heavyweight

"You are a ***king ugly *****. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood"

-Patrick Bateman
Old 05-06-2009, 05:57 AM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahir View Post
"You are a ***king ugly *****. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood"

-Patrick Bateman
lol..umm...very inspirational
Old 05-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Professor of Pain!!

Success, acknowledgment, fame, glory, many of us fight for reasons like that but you don't build a good name from one day to the next, It is necessary to work hard, even if there are stumbles and falls, it is necessary to overcome obstacles, it is necessary to have motivation, persevere and insists. Life is a succession of battles.

Job, family, friends, all of us have a current status, what we do in life, echoes in eternity, and we also have expectations for the future " 3 weeks from now I'll be playing with my dog, Imaging what you'll be, and it will be so" However the twists and tricks of fate, takes us by surprise. One can't always do what one likes, but those that like what they do and are proud of all what they do for the better make more progress day by day. There are moments of quiet, ethic, decisive moments when your good intentions are not good enough that's when life demands of us, courage, boldness, creativity, and an unquenchable fighting spirit, the truth is that problems and setbacks happen more frequently than you would like. Times change, new challenges arise, and new objectives need to be reach, the true warriors look into the eyes of the future without fear or arrogance, but with the confidence of those who are ready for battle will overcome. Living is also been prepared for difficult situations, how we approach the difficulties is what makes the difference. Sometimes we ask how can we cope with the radical changes that we are face with, like acting in a new scenario with things we used to do so well now need to be relearn? , and how can we fight without letting go of fundamental values? and more how do we know what needs to be done at the right time? The amazing thing is that it is precisely upon facing adverse situations that many of us rediscover the best in ourselves: ethics, friendship, the capability to create new strategies based on experience and talents that promote positive alliances, spirit of leadership, the awareness of the strength that resides on true team work, all this come vivid when required by circumstances but one knows there is an important ultimate goal. Naturally is not easy to give up habits, customs, is not easy to adapt to new environments or resources we are not familiar with, but all warriors know that pessimism and/or uncertainty hold one back on moments like this, even if the treat comes from many sides, with agility, strength and determination we can achieve our goals. A combination of energy and intelligence as well as a balance between emotion and reason are essential to success , it is the most satisfying feeling to reach the end of a task with the feeling of duty fulfilled and receive the accolades and respect of all our colleagues and admiration of the people we love. To hear our name spoken with pride, the pride to have overseen the obstacles, the opportunity of growth, the price of been able to face life's ups and downs and win, the pride of been a winner without giving up fundamental, moral and ethical values.

-Gladiator-

Old 05-11-2009, 07:13 PM
misterjaydubyoo should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Your body is capable of so much more then your mind is ... In my opinion the mind is nothing but a breaker fuse ... When your body gets more then it can take your mind shuts it off ... To lift the top weights you must learn to discipline your mind and conjunction with your body ...
Doug Young
Old 06-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

“We are guilty of many errors and many faults but our worst crime is abandoning the children, neglecting the fountain of life. Many of the things we need can wait. The child cannot. Right now is the time his bones are being formed, his blood is being made, and his senses are being developed. To him we cannot answer 'Tomorrow.' His name is 'Today.'”

Chilean poet Gabriela Mistral

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 06-22-2009, 02:09 PM
maverickBU is kinda famous
Heavyweight

One of my favorite non-conformist quotes:

"I say, beware of all enterprises that require new clothes, and not rather a new wearer of clothes"

-- Henry david Thoreau, "Walden"

23-8 in the ABC Fight Corner
Old 09-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Professor of Pain!!

"The willing weak deserve defeat." OTEP