Hottest Thing Ever On A Dude, and Question - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 10:29 PM
skysthelimit should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Hottest Thing Ever On A Dude, and Question

Yeah, so I ripped it off the other one, so what. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm just curious ladies, what do you think is the hottest bodypart on a guy, or hottest thing, or whatever? I'm just to see, what the ladies would be checking out on me at first glance....and yeah, I know I'm lifting for myself and everything, but it's always nice to have a woman walk by and do a double take on you. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My question is do women thing protruding veins are in any way attractive. I personally think they look badass, but badass and hot don't always coincide. I ask because I just noticed I have a couple veins starting to run down the oblique region, which is not so common with other people. The girls I've asked around here so far have said veins are gross.
"Whether they will admit it or not, all men love fighting. Watching it or engaging in it ignites in us our true selves that have been diluted by thousands of years of culture and refinement, the selves that we are constantly told to deny for the greater good."
-- James Frey, A Million Little Pieces
Old 07-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Kroenen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Hottest Thing Ever On A Dude, and Question

I find the "V" thing on a dude really hawt! But don't worry, Im not gay or nuthing [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2005, 05:16 AM
eugen should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Once a girl i dated asked me to workout to have more veins.
and on a love forum this subject was posted and almost all girls wanted veins ...
they look sexy on men but in moderation.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:47 AM
YouFiz should change his/her status!
Middleweight

my ex loved to hug me from behind because i used to flex my lats and she would grab em and hold on to em and say things to me that... would....i think this is goin to get intense so i will stop [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i havent meet any girls that like huge legs and calves.. its mostly chest back arms..

the girls i have meet hate traps.. like HATE THEM!

PASSION - PAIN - PERFECTION
Old 07-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Kristen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
the girls i have meet hate traps.. like HATE THEM!

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm..why?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Silly girls don't know what they're missing! I love it all - big muscles, veins anywhere and everywhere, that "v thing", someone who can keep up with me in the gym...LOL [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Old 07-15-2005, 09:12 AM
nicoledominique should change his/her status!
Lightweight

The one thing I notice RIGHT away on any guy (besides face) is ARMS. If a guy has nice big ripped arms, I just can't look away. It's a huge turn-on.

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/H8/...HUHZRNTMEP.jpgL.M.B - ripped. My idol.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:19 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

I notice a guys eys first...I think they can tell how genuine he is and that's more important to me than his physique. But, since we're in a BB'er forum...I guess I'd have to say it all...I love veins, they're hot!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I don't see why a girl wouldn't like a guy w/nice big solid legs and calves b/c I do. So many guys have bird legs that I find larger legs more attractive!! Okay, so ya I love huge traps and shoulders and biceps oh and triceps...so I'd have to say the overall pkg. to be proportinate. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 07-15-2005, 10:43 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

For me is a whole body approach and the way he carries himself. That straight back/chest up/head looking straight approach.

I am specially attracted to mesomorphs. I believe a man should be stronger than me and look like it. After the visual assessment, the most important thigns are brain and personality. If these two are not there, I tune out and I dont' care about the body.

I love veins, big muscles everywhere. The six pack is nice but not necessary..although nobody wants a big pouch either. Like, Lee Priest, off season, bulking...I would be ok with that...because its bulk...but not forever. lol.

So..summarizing, in terms of physical..as long as you are stronger than me, mostly symmetric, have brains, personality and christian values *live by them, most importantly*..Amazon will think you are hot.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-15-2005, 10:43 AM
t-man should change his/her status!
Middleweight

LOL you ladies aren't being specific!!! (except for nicoledominique) there isn't one unique part that sticks out?

http://www.geocities.com/habib_1.geo/0023.jpg
Old 07-15-2005, 11:15 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Gosh t-man!

Ok, wide shoulders (V), narrow ways, tight buns, trunk tree legs and match arms to those. Happy now?! LOL

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Closed Thread