i want retribution - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Hardcore Training

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 08:56 AM
t-man should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default i want retribution

ok, yesterday i had a hadache, worked out anyway to continue the 8 weeks to bigger bis (part 1), then i startted not only having a monster shooting pain in my head but felt liek puking until it got to the point where every rep i made felt like a monstrous blow to my temple and a physical upheaval in my stomach, so i called it a day halfway (near the end of the animal curls), got my protein in and tok a nap, today i fele better but heartbroken after not finishing the workout, today is my scheduled tricept day and i want to rip them apart but i also want to continue the program...should i restart the wrokout itself and do tris, or do tris and finsih what i didnt fiinishyesterday?
thanks

http://www.geocities.com/habib_1.geo/0023.jpg
Old 07-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Njari should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: i want retribution

If I was in your position, I would continue on as scheduled (since you got a partial workout). This is probably enough for maintenance of your current physique, so I wouldn't sacrifice the upcoming Tri workout to maximise the Bi workout.
Besides, you need the recovery time.

Thats too bed about the headaches. Has your diet changed at all? (I've had headaches from caffeine withdrawl.) Has this happened before?
Old 07-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Coz is back with a vengeance
Super Moderator

It's really up to you but I see no problem doing a supplementary bicep workout again. It would probably be a good idea to do tri's and bi's together. You can do a lot of with supersetting these 2 muscle groups.

Forum Rules - ABC's Index of Bible Studies - ABC Store - My Journal

Hebrews 10:35-36
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. (36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know."
- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Arnold, Franco and Sly at Gold's Gym.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:09 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

I agree with Coz! Supersetting is a great alternative! Now, about the headache...I would be concerned if it becomes frequent but as Njari said, check for changes that might have triggered it.

So, go and blast them both triceps and biceps!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Middleweight

you guys are dead on about the changes, i didn't have any caffeine that day, and what's rough was after my workout i couldnt take another sip of my protein shake because i got that vomiting sensation, so i barely got myself to drive home, took a 30 min. nao, and was able to finish the shake, went to work, ate a bit and went straight to bed...but you guys told me exactly what I wanted to hear [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], it is safe to do bis...plus if i hit the gym in about a hlaf hour it is still within 24 hours of my last workout

Old 07-07-2005, 12:34 PM
kprzCreation should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I get those headaches at least once a month
Old 07-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Middleweight

well i got the retribution [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], i supersetted an 8 weeks o bigger bis workout with an 8 weeks to bigger tris workout...my arms are fried and im lovin it

Old 07-07-2005, 01:21 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

t-man: Wow, supersetted two 8 week workouts? Dang!

LOL

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Dmitri should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
t-man: Wow, supersetted two 8 week workouts? Dang!

LOL

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is truly hardcore.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Middleweight

thanks guys! lol i have no idea what came over me either, like i was possessed to make up for yesterday, so i started with the warmup for the bis, then next thing i know i'm supersetting forced negatives with a lying cambered kickback with a barbell then a dumbell, then animal curls with declined tri extensions, followed by the ascending descinding pressdowns...lol then the workout for tris was finished so i switched up to fascia stretching during the remainder of the bi workout...turned out to be one of the best wokrouts ive had!

Closed Thread