Hey Ladies... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
BrothaMan325 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Hey Ladies...

i never use trainers. but for some it works, having someone there to help you through it, and motivate you. personaly, i dont know why you would recomend BB.com to here once you have been here and seen the vast amount of ABC info compared to the other site. although we are a "bodybuilding site" we still offer far more information and medicaly researched topics that a non bodybuilder can impliment into their workouts.

as for the Bulking vs. shaping.- your wife will not gain huge muscles and become bulky by implimenting weights into her workouts. the exact opposite will happen. in order for your wife to build a more balanced and strong ( not bulky) frame, she must not only diet and cardio, but lift as well. as many have said before, it takes alot more than a few weight sessions a week to start looking like a BB'er and get bulked up.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Visionbuilder is Bulking
Bantamweight

Thanks Lil' Zon
I just looked at the 13 week fat burning program you suggested and looks perfect.
By the way isn't the weather great. As long as the temp stays on the sane side of 100 I'm OK. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Ya'll are great.
Vision
Mabye I'll be able to talk Mrs Vision into actually speaking for herself sometime soon. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

When you're gone, your kids will never remember how much money you had in the bank. They will always rememeber time spent together.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Visionbuilder is Bulking
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
i dont know why you would recomend BB.com to here once you have been here and seen the vast amount of ABC info compared to the other site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brotha, I wouldn't and couldn't recomend BB.com. I am a former BB.com member but found they aren't very serious about their training, and there are way too many trolls. Also I love being involved with a bunch of Chrisian body builders. What I said to her was that ABC board is a much more serious group than the BB.com forum.
Please don't think that I would be a traider to the cause.
Thanks again
Vision

When you're gone, your kids will never remember how much money you had in the bank. They will always rememeber time spent together.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:16 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Lil' Zon
I just looked at the 13 week fat burning program you suggested and looks perfect.
By the way isn't the weather great. As long as the temp stays on the sane side of 100 I'm OK. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Ya'll are great.
Vision
Mabye I'll be able to talk Mrs Vision into actually speaking for herself sometime soon. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Vision, I know what you mean. I don't like staying at home so now I am training twice a day. Early in the morning and then I drive to Hanford to go to the gym *The one in Visalia is not open yet*

I feel like I am in a broiler or something. lol.

If you need help on implementing the 13 week for here, let me know. I am tweaking the diet portion of it, and increased my cardio, am training twice a day and I will go full blown on it with workout routine and all when my gym in Visalia opens this month.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-06-2005, 03:29 PM
BrothaMan325 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

ha ha. i dont think ur a traider to the cause. i just didnt fully get what you said, my bad. but its all good. we can start her off slow and then little by little intro her into the world of hardcore. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2005, 03:42 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
ha ha. i dont think ur a traider to the cause. i just didnt fully get what you said, my bad. but its all good. we can start her off slow and then little by little intro her into the world of hardcore. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Until she's unavoidably sucked it into it, looking a herself in the mirror while posing..lol

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Kristen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

Until she's unavoidably sucked it into it, looking a herself in the mirror while posing..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

who, me?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Old 07-07-2005, 10:53 AM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah YOU! It is always about YOU! LOL

Oh, hold on! That last one was for me!

Amazon

Old 07-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Kristen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah YOU! It is always about YOU! LOL

Oh, hold on! That last one was for me!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...that's why they call me the QUEEN! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Closed Thread