Question for the ladies... - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Re: Question for the ladies...

Sorry I am late, but I have observed only positive benefits from Cr supplementation--bulk or cut--and I don't remember exactly when I first started taking it, but I believe it has been at least two years, which has given me ample time to observe its impact on my body. I have nothing negative to say about it.
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 07-06-2005, 09:18 AM
nicoledominique should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
I have taken creatine monohydrate, with all effects being positive in regards to my pump, better memory, strenght. I am not currently taking it as I am not bulking but I will take it again after I hit my bf% goal for the cut.

[/ QUOTE ] So Amazon, you only take creatine when you're bulking? Is this because you don't want the added water weight? I am currently supplementing with it on a cut.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry I am late, but I have observed only positive benefits from Cr supplementation--bulk or cut--and I don't remember exactly when I first started taking it, but I believe it has been at least two years, which has given me ample time to observe its impact on my body. I have nothing negative to say about it.

[/ QUOTE ] Well it's been 7 days since I started taking it, and I am not sure I have noticed a difference in my workout intensity or pump. Mind you, I think I need to start tapering. So we'll see.

Thanks girls!

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/H8/...HUHZRNTMEP.jpgL.M.B - ripped. My idol.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:13 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Well, you could take it on a cut:

[ QUOTE ]
Q: Since Creatine makes you gain weight should I not take it on a cut?

A: Yes, creatine causes your body to hold water, but that is a good thing! The fact that your muscles are super hydrated even on a cut is fantastic. I see absolutely no correlation between taking creatine and our body storing fat. If anything, creatine will assist us in maintaining more lean mass while dieting. In my mind there is no point to discontinuing the use of creatine while trying to burn fat. Except, you will want to stop taking it 2 weeks before a show, so that you are not holding water. Besides that it will only benefit you during a cut!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go the answer from here:
Creatine FAQ

I went for a period of time confused as to when to use creatine, so now that I am also taking glutamine, I will start take it again.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Closed Thread