Diet Plan - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 08:33 PM
MootieK should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Diet Plan

Hola everyone! I have some questions about weight loss and I was hopping maybe someone could help me out a little. I am a 22 yo female and I want to lose weight. I have a friend that is helping me out immensly, but I was just wondering about the diet plan he is putting me on. I would like to know if it sounds resonable and if I will be able to see results with it. I have been eating fast food for the last 6 months I am sure, so I know that any change will help. But anyways, I am babbling. My friend has me eating 5-6 small meals a day. If someone could go over the plan I am following and make any suggestions I would truly appreciate it.

1) oatmeal with honey or splenda, 1 slice whole grain wheat toast or whole wheat bagel with spray butter.
2) salad with tuna or chicken breast (canned) and two boiled egg white, fat free cottage cheese
3) fresh fruit, fat free yougurt
4) chicken breast, steamed veggies, side salad with two boiled egg whites
5) peanut butter and honey sandwich on whole grain wheat bread, fat free cottage cheese.

I personally have not calculated out the calories for this meal plan yet because we are just trying to get me to make it a week off of fast food and highly fattening foods. This is a start and yet again, I would really appreciate any help and suggestions! Thank you! ~Khara~
Old 06-06-2005, 09:52 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Diet Plan

[ QUOTE ]
Hola everyone! I have some questions about weight loss and I was hopping maybe someone could help me out a little. I am a 22 yo female and I want to lose weight. I have a friend that is helping me out immensly, but I was just wondering about the diet plan he is putting me on. I would like to know if it sounds resonable and if I will be able to see results with it. I have been eating fast food for the last 6 months I am sure, so I know that any change will help. But anyways, I am babbling. My friend has me eating 5-6 small meals a day. If someone could go over the plan I am following and make any suggestions I would truly appreciate it.

1) oatmeal with honey or splenda, 1 slice whole grain wheat toast or whole wheat bagel with spray butter.
2) salad with tuna or chicken breast (canned) and two boiled egg white, fat free cottage cheese
5) peanut butter and honey sandwich on whole grain wheat bread, fat free cottage cheese.

I personally have not calculated out the calories for this meal plan yet because we are just trying to get me to make it a week off of fast food and highly fattening foods. This is a start and yet again, I would really appreciate any help and suggestions! Thank you! ~Khara~

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but that sucks.

Check this out sista and good luck! We're here when you need it. I suggest you post this in the nutrition forum also, it will get critiqued much better there.

But for now read this. http://abcbodybuilding.com/13weeksto...urningdiet.php

You have like no protein in there. After reading the link you will see why it is so crucial.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:34 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Hola everyone! I have some questions about weight loss and I was hopping maybe someone could help me out a little. I am a 22 yo female and I want to lose weight. I have a friend that is helping me out immensly, but I was just wondering about the diet plan he is putting me on. I would like to know if it sounds resonable and if I will be able to see results with it. I have been eating fast food for the last 6 months I am sure, so I know that any change will help. But anyways, I am babbling.

My friend has me eating 5-6 small meals a day. If someone could go over the plan I am following and make any suggestions I would truly appreciate it. <font color="red"> Ok, at least he got the 5-6 meals right </font>

<font color="red"> honey? what kind of oatmeal? instant or old fashioned? where's the protein here? </font>

2) salad with tuna or chicken breast (canned) and two boiled egg white, fat free cottage cheese <font color="red"> ok, you also need complex carbs during your day..what are the veggies in your salad? Are they high in nutritional value? how much protein are you getting here?</font>

3) fresh fruit, fat free yougurt <font color="red"> again, protein on every meal.. </font>

5) peanut butter and honey sandwich on whole grain wheat bread, fat free cottage cheese. <font color="red"> Honey again? I wouldn't have complex carbs on a cut, at this time of the day. At least not with my training schedule but if you work out later in the day you might need them here.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Like X-factor said follow the 13 week fat burning diet on the nutrition tab!

<font color="blue"> Khara...track your caloric intake and what it is made up in terms of protein, carbs and fat. Go to www.fitday.com, get a free account and start tracking your diet, after implementing the 13 week fat burning diet based on your needs. We can also help you with that </font>

Regards,

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-07-2005, 08:26 PM
dave12345 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it seemed like your friend had you on a popular diet for hte first few meals, alternating protein / carbohydrate which won't be hailed here as a good diet, but who knows, it works for some people.

but yea otherwise, it's kinda bad other than the meal frequency, the carb placement seems haphazard.
check out the 13 week hardcore one
Old 06-08-2005, 09:17 AM
getnbgr should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

You need a protein source in every meal. Fruits (sugar) and breads should be avoided on a cut. Avoid starchy carbs later in the day and go with green leafy veggies. Have you considered a investment in whey protein powder? Oats/whey/water = breakfast of champions [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Do take a look at the 13 weeks link in X's post. Like LA mentioned what time do you workout? Pre and Post workout nutrition is important. What kind of workouts are you doing? You will definitely need to up the cardio on a cut....

http://www.tag-board.com/smilies/bowl.gif

********** getnbgr's Training Journal **********
Old 06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
kprzCreation should change his/her status!
Middleweight

My friend only wheaties can be called the breakfast of champions [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2005, 03:30 PM
WordLife316 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
My friend only wheaties can be called the breakfast of champions [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wheaties are gay.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:19 PM
holdemcleveland should change his/her status!
Stranger

I agree, protein is the most important. Oatmeal is good in the a.m. It really sticks to your bones.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:51 PM
YouFiz should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
My friend only wheaties can be called the breakfast of champions

[/ QUOTE ]

yea they are pretty (!@#$%^&*)

PASSION - PAIN - PERFECTION
Closed Thread