not a female, but I just had to get this off my chest - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 04:52 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: not a female, but I just had to get this off my chest

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, while we are on the topic on misinterpertation, I would like to get your interpertations on this... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I live in like WHITEsvill, like hardcore....anyways. If there is someone who is not of some kind of mixed european descent IE. white. They stand out like a sore thumb. When I am talkin to someone about something, like watchin a soccer game, and there is say an asian or a black playing. I will say that persons good etc. If they say who I say the asian/black dude/ . People look at me like I just robbed a liquor store with a banana. I mean HOW is that racist? Really, it is the easiest way to describe someone if their most standout characteristic is their race. Like what would I say the guy with the Nikes? What do you guys think. PS, i'm colorblind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see your point but..couldn't you just refer to the player number...on their shirt? That would work just fine.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

That was an example am. I never actually go to soccer games. Like if i'm at my school, and I am refering to someone of color and in order to point them I refer to that. As in, I nearly got ran over by some guy in a train, he's over there! Which guy? The black guy!.....is that bad?

I just don't feel it is. Maybe it's because I have no racism in me. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2005, 05:00 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

X-factor: I know how you feel. I get on the same predicament and I am of mixed race. I just choose any other attribute..like clothes they are wearing..It is a delicate issue.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
X-factor: I know how you feel. I get on the same predicament and I am of mixed race. I just choose any other attribute..like clothes they are wearing..It is a delicate issue.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotcha [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]....I consider myself ethnic too. Pure-bred ISISHMAN!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:59 PM
dave12345 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

that's not racist at all, people should lighten up.

Denise Masino ( i think, olympian but not winner) she's pretty hot.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Bahir is on a diet of scrambled eggs and CC
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

I agree to disagree with you.
Not all the Ms. Olympias are yuck to me but you are entitled to your opinion.

I think it takes a special kind of female to be a bodybuilder. If you look at figure, fitness and bodybuilding competitors, you will see a difference..but all of those three are true expressions of femininity and strenght.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you are right, there has probably been Ms Olympias that isnt "yuck" even to me. I might have generalized a bit, but anyways, I was talking of those that use testosterone. You can clearly see that they are using it, because their whole body reeks of it. Their faces look exactly like a mans, with the pronated jaw, the large jaw muscles and they would probably have a beard if they didnt shave too. To me, that is not beautiful, because they are ridding themselves of all their feminine features, which from a mans viewpoint is not beautiful. Using testosterone to express femininity is self-contradictory.

(nothing I said is ment to insult you or anyone else)
Old 06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

No offense taken Bahir.
In fact, on the last two comps that I have gone to..I have seen a female competitor that gives me the creeps...and she wears fake lashes, a lot of makeup, etc..I don't know what to make of it..her jaw is just too wide..like a man's.*not to mention other things*

Well BM and Joe can attest to this. I think she won overall bodybuilding and category at Culver City.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-08-2005, 04:14 PM
bennyhanna1 should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

i don't think there are any girls in my school that workout....
<font color="green"> But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Mt 19:26 </font>
<font color="#666666"> For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. </font>
<font color="red"> "With ABC and the Lord, how can one go wrong?" ZachE84 </font>
Old 06-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

^^^Time to transfer, Benny! lol
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 06-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Super-Heavyweight

That will be the latest development!

And ABC school! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] For all us hardcore folk...could you imagine?

DROP AND GIMME 20!!!

DOWN THAT PWO FORMULA PRIVAAAATEEEE! I WANT IT HALF DEXED AND MALTED ON A CUT SCHEME, TATER!!!!!!

ASTAT!!!!!
Old 06-10-2005, 04:11 PM
TheMac should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

^LOL

Oh and X, why is it that you are in just about every post in the "Female Specific Athletic Forum" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ikeEaglesa.jpg

"The truth Iíve discovered is that you donít have to lift enormous weights to grow muscle. By using stricter form, slower negatives, and stretching between sets you can get an incredible pump in all your workouts. Numbers are an abstraction, especially to muscles. Your body doesnít know the absolute weight of what you lift, it only recognizes how heavy it feels. The secret is to make lighter weights feel heavier. " - Frank Zane

"Sacrifice: To give up, destroy, renounce, and surrender your ego, excuses, bad habits, fears, and your couch - in the belief of an ideal or pursuit of a worthy goal."

"All thing are possible to him who believes." -Mark 9:23
Closed Thread