My New Favorite Ab Exercise - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
YouFiz should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: My New Favorite Ab Exercise

lol!!!! and ewwww [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PASSION - PAIN - PERFECTION
Old 06-03-2005, 10:37 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
espeically if the guy does it in spandex

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't getting any of the 250+ hardcore bodybuilders on this site do that in spandex..*Ok, I will include those from 175 lbs up*

Plus, a girl loves mystery....so no spandex! *Yeah, I gave up on that idea* LOL

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
espeically if the guy does it in spandex

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't getting any of the 250+ hardcore bodybuilders on this site do that in spandex..*Ok, I will include those from 175 lbs up*

Plus, a girl loves mystery....so no spandex! *Yeah, I gave up on that idea* LOL

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man! Am what are you doin girl. I nearly threw up my PWO shake. As for the weight category i'm about 55lbs away from not being able to wear my spandex to the gym anymore. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 03:59 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Sorry X..
I guess not all guys like the idea of spandex so for me, it is not mandatory but go ahead and wear it...It goes with your Casanova tendencies..lol

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 06-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry X..
I guess not all guys like the idea of spandex so for me, it is not mandatory but go ahead and wear it...It goes with your Casanova tendencies..lol

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I am now a "casanova" That should be my title PIMP. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well as long as it be in your eyes I'll be happy. I'll wear the spandex for posing sessions only. Haha, how about that? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 04:09 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I am now a "casanova" That should be my title PIMP. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well as long as it be in your eyes I'll be happy. I'll wear the spandex for posing sessions only. Haha, how about that? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Profly has been officially replaced by another canadian. Careful ladies! LOL.

Amazon

Old 06-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Profly has been officially replaced by another canadian. Careful ladies! LOL.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
dave12345 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
Stability Ball Pike

Begin by kneeling behind a stability ball. Drape your body over the ball and walk your hands forward into a plank position. Your arms should be straight and in line with your shoulders, as in the start position of a push-up, and your knees or shins should be on top of the ball with your legs straight and your feet together.

Tightening your core musculature to maintain position and keeping your head and neck neutral, begin the movement by contracting your abs and flexing at the hips to bring the ball under your torso, pulling with your legs and feet (your feet will be on top of the ball once you reach the point of peak contraction of the exercise). Your legs should remain straight throughout the movement.

Return to the start position and repeat.

By the way, one thing that helps to avoid transferring the weight to your shoulders as you roll the ball beneath you is to concentrate on bringing your hips toward your ribs.

I have been doing it for a few weeks now and I think it's great! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It makes me feel pretty tuf. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i was about halfway through the procedure, and i passed gas. Whole gym laughed at me, i went home and cried.

no seriously,
it works better than i thot.
thanks tuf.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:35 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Wow. You guys have completely defiled my thread. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] LOL
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 06-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. You guys have completely defiled my thread. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Tuf, back to the topic at hand........I'm Irish not Canadian...in a sense. And if profly be comin back thinking all is well there will be a pimpathon. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyways, I did try the exercises Tuf, I decided to use a smaller ball to help with my...uh...flexibilty issues. Anyways, it work great. Very good stress on the abs. Loved it. Problem was my hip flexors were already dead from 10 sets of heavy squats, so I'll have to try em fresh.
Closed Thread