eating, training, and menstruation - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 03:25 PM
lots4waldy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: eating, training, and menstruation

[ QUOTE ]
Don't like the idea of labor? If avoiding pain is what you are after, you might want to reconsider bodybuilding.

Scar? What scar? I don't have any. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...uhhh...its time the truth comes out. I'm not really after body building per se. I was refered to here by someone from another forum when I was asking about fitness advice. Basically I needed to know how to lose my weight that I had left and gain muscle, not body builder muscle, but some, because I don't have any, really. I really admire the self control people here have, and the people too, so I decided to stay. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] hope no one minds...

Do you really really not have the scar? That's awesome! How did you get rid of it?

You know why I am scared of labor? I am scared of the baby being too big and me having to be snipped...down there. I seriosuly think I'd pass out. I always start going unconscious when I see neddles, blood, etc.

About the mind reading thing, I just picked it up. I actually had an epiphany at the end of my freshmen year and I realized I can look at everything through every prespective, if that makes any sense. And when you consider everything, then you can make guesses one based on another. Its weird.

There's a fine line between ****y and confident, and you have to be sitting on top of it.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:33 PM
TheMac should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Well...uhhh...its time the truth comes out. I'm not really after body building per se. I was refered to here by someone from another forum when I was asking about fitness advice. Basically I needed to know how to lose my weight that I had left and gain muscle, not body builder muscle, but some, because I don't have any, really. I really admire the self control people here have, and the people too, so I decided to stay. hope no one minds...

[/ QUOTE ]
none of us are going to mind, there are many people that use this site for sports and other reasons beside Bodybuilding, bodybuilding is just the main theme here. And although you may think that way now i am betting you change your mind after a while, i started here just wanting to trim down a few pounds as well but the more i learned the more i wanted to use what i learned, and now it is just a cycle of learning and trying that makes every day better than the next. It is truely a lifestyle i enjoy since i was born a perfectionist and having such control on my body is just an amazing experience. And the confidence it brings is a huge plus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ikeEaglesa.jpg

"The truth Iíve discovered is that you donít have to lift enormous weights to grow muscle. By using stricter form, slower negatives, and stretching between sets you can get an incredible pump in all your workouts. Numbers are an abstraction, especially to muscles. Your body doesnít know the absolute weight of what you lift, it only recognizes how heavy it feels. The secret is to make lighter weights feel heavier. " - Frank Zane

"Sacrifice: To give up, destroy, renounce, and surrender your ego, excuses, bad habits, fears, and your couch - in the belief of an ideal or pursuit of a worthy goal."

"All thing are possible to him who believes." -Mark 9:23
Old 05-31-2005, 03:43 PM
Middleweight

I kinda feel that way so I know what you mean. I think it may be different for you since you are a guy. If I were a guy, I would sooo use everything here. I know there are many women on this board but I'm a big sissy. Kind of. I'm also like the complete opposite of a femminist. But I just really appreciate the knowledge everyone has here.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:04 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I kinda feel that way so I know what you mean. I think it may be different for you since you are a guy. If I were a guy, I would sooo use everything here. I know there are many women on this board but I'm a big sissy. Kind of. I'm also like the complete opposite of a femminist. But I just really appreciate the knowledge everyone has here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope you understand you will not wake up lookin like a muscle head, it takes YEARS. And for a woman it's **** near impossible due to their naturally low T levels. But take amazon, she is a success story she lost over 100lbs, and is now packin on muscle, she prolly weighs in more with more muscle but I garauntee you will look much better being toned. And you have to gain muscle AND lose fat to get toned.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Middleweight

Oh, I know that muscle takes a long time to put on, and its more than just lifting. I lift weights but light ones, and I am toned a bit. A little little bit. I have little baby muscles. If I lose fat and put a little bit more muscle on, I think that'd be perfect for me.

100 lb for amazon is a reeaaally large amount of weight to lose compared to my loss for my height.

I don't know if its true that when you have low T you have little body hair, but if that true, then I have very very low T. I practically have no body hair and can't gain muscle easily either.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I know that muscle takes a long time to put on, and its more than just lifting. I lift weights but light ones, and I am toned a bit. A little little bit. I have little baby muscles. If I lose fat and put a little bit more muscle on, I think that'd be perfect for me.

100 lb for amazon is a reeaaally large amount of weight to lose compared to my loss for my height.

I don't know if its true that when you have low T you have little body hair, but if that true, then I have very very low T. I practically have no body hair and can't gain muscle easily either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hair growth is a very poor indicator of baseline T levels. It's genetics. There was a theory saying that the difference between D2 and D4 indicated the T levels during the third trimester of birth. This is also false.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:24 PM
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
There was a theory saying that the difference between D2 and D4 indicated the T levels during the third trimester of birth. This is also false.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I have no idea what that means! eeeee I'm confused!

Hey...then what does cause like, patches of dark hair to grow in weird places. One of my best friends gets these weird dark hairs around her face, and on her chin. She eats a LOT of protein...Does protin promote hair growth?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There was a theory saying that the difference between D2 and D4 indicated the T levels during the third trimester of birth. This is also false.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I have no idea what that means! eeeee I'm confused!

Hey...then what does cause like, patches of dark hair to grow in weird places. One of my best friends gets these weird dark hairs around her face, and on her chin. She eats a LOT of protein...Does protin promote hair growth?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's all hormonal and genetic....mostly genetic. The hormones just decide when you will grow hair.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Middleweight

I think my hormones are weird. I am happy to see how my topic has come along... Not many women I see here anyways, unless I missed them.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I think my hormones are weird. I am happy to see how my topic has come along... Not many women I see here anyways, unless I missed them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, you've totally post *****d this forum...thats a good thing, sometimes I get mad at the lack of activity in the womens forums....they need support too ya know...alot seem to feel like they can't go anywhere else it seems...
Closed Thread