eating, training, and menstruation - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 08:24 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: eating, training, and menstruation

[ QUOTE ]
I love the profanity too, as long as I'm the one using it.

I meant I hope technology advances until I would get the incision, so by the time it actually happens, they would make a very small one, have something to make it become less visible, etc.

When I was young I was offered several positions for modeling, because I was tall and skinny and european. My parents never let me do it, but I was too young to understand then. After pueberty I got really fat. Now I dropped my weight 60 lb and am struggling to get back to my normal state of being tall and skinny again. Now I actually want to model because someone pointed it out to me that I could do it. (I was used to being fat) I told my dad and he got super mad. He thinks I'm waaay to smart to become a model because of my thoughts, grades, SAT scores, etc. I think it would be a waste either way really. Either waste my model looks or waste my knowledge. So I am going to wait until I am 18 (which by then I will be the perfect weight) and see what happens.

I would love to PM you but I need 150 posts...When I get them I will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, start posting! Jk. I got offered when I was young too, and my moms friend works for an agency she saw me and mentioned it, the weird thing is i'm only 5'11" which does'nt happen often. But about the too smart thing. That does'nt have to be a bad thing. Not to sound conceided but I went through like half a year of testing because I kept doing so well in proficiency tests and stuff. With memory, motor skills, problem solving. And they were pretty much blown away by it. They got me onto mensa at 13 and I got 179. Now the thing is If I have'nt gotten any smarter then i'm down pretty significantly. HOWEVER I feel that alot of the stuff I've learned lately have been alot different than studying books if that makes sense. We'll call it wisdom for lack of a better word. I'm glad I did'nt do the enriched programming they offered me or I might have silicon syndrome. Where you basically are isolated with social mishaps because most geniuses are and you turn into one. Which I'm happy I did'nt do. The point IS, if you have the brains you can make boatloads of money doing ANYTHING that includes modeling. Well thats my autobiography. Hope you enjoyed it. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2005, 09:25 PM
lots4waldy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Ooh, time to share our personal lives where the whole world can acess them because of my lack of posts. I hate saying good things about myself, I have some kind of complex. But anyway I want to be a model because I am basically perfect for it. I'm not saying I'm gorgeous, I'm saying I was born with a well sculpted face, proportioned body, and I'm freakin tall. Oh, and I have a passion for clothes and fashion and couture in general. I absolutely love it.

I have never been tested in anything really. My dad only went up to the 5th grade in schooling in Turkey, but he's 10 times smarter than just about everyone I know. (he didn't need the schooling, he just went into the family business of jewelery.) So I know what you mean about being "smart." There's a different between knowledge and wisdom. The only thing I can really do...well, okay, I have a great memory. I soak things in like a sponge. I can remember mostly everything from when I was a child, from the the first time I was sick to the first argument I had with my mom. So basically when others have to study, I just pay attention and recall mostly everything. I don't claim to be a genius and half the time being myself is acting like a complete dope.

I like to say where one reigns supreme somewhere, they lack it somewhere else. I've known this kid since I was in kindergarden, he got like a 1580 on his SAT, and I swear to god he's slept through every class ever. Thats all he does. He wakes up every morning at 5 AM to play online games like warcraft or time crisis I think it was. (I forget which one of my friends plays which sometimes...)But he's almost 18 and he doesn't really know about girls and interacting with others and such. He's just too busy in his own little world of being smart. He's actually kind of hot, and most our friends are mutual, but he's just lacking so much of the outside world.

I do want to make a lot of money. I love the feeling of security money gives me. Modeling kills two birds with one stone for me because I'd get money and clothes/fashion-y stuff. If I can't model, I'd want to be a nutrionist or a pyschiatrist or maybe someone that deals with eating disorders, which is like a mixture of the two.

I ramble. I'm sorry.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:35 PM
TheMac should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Just curious lots4waldy but are you a Canadian?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ikeEaglesa.jpg

"The truth Iíve discovered is that you donít have to lift enormous weights to grow muscle. By using stricter form, slower negatives, and stretching between sets you can get an incredible pump in all your workouts. Numbers are an abstraction, especially to muscles. Your body doesnít know the absolute weight of what you lift, it only recognizes how heavy it feels. The secret is to make lighter weights feel heavier. " - Frank Zane

"Sacrifice: To give up, destroy, renounce, and surrender your ego, excuses, bad habits, fears, and your couch - in the belief of an ideal or pursuit of a worthy goal."

"All thing are possible to him who believes." -Mark 9:23
Old 05-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Middleweight

No, I'm actually from Miami, Fl. Why do you ask?
Old 05-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
was hoping we had another Canadian addition to the site [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I just like knowing where people live in case i ever go on a trip somewhere i would want to meet up with some fellow ABCers.

"The truth Iíve discovered is that you donít have to lift enormous weights to grow muscle. By using stricter form, slower negatives, and stretching between sets you can get an incredible pump in all your workouts. Numbers are an abstraction, especially to muscles. Your body doesnít know the absolute weight of what you lift, it only recognizes how heavy it feels. The secret is to make lighter weights feel heavier. " - Frank Zane

"Sacrifice: To give up, destroy, renounce, and surrender your ego, excuses, bad habits, fears, and your couch - in the belief of an ideal or pursuit of a worthy goal."

Old 05-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
was hoping we had another Canadian addition to the site [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I just like knowing where people live in case i ever go on a trip somewhere i would want to meet up with some fellow ABCers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

But back to sharing personal lives. Me personally I have a complex too. I have to be perfect at everything. People tell me all the time you can't be amazing at everything. But my gift is I am generally good at everything, like you said about totally lacking somewhere else. I really don't lack anywhere I just do well at everything, and THAT is were I excel, as abstract as that sounds. I can be social and make friends with anyone, I can sit in my room and write moving music, I can play a sport for a week and be able to handle myself, it's just what I do. And I just absorb stuff, people my age don't like it though, like who really cares that they found quark Gluon plasma? Or that they only made it last 200 trillionths of a second? Apparently not people my age. And funny enough I only care about that because it supports creationism, try and get people interested in THAT...haha, did'nt think so.

PS how tall are you?
Old 05-31-2005, 09:50 AM
Middleweight

Ohh, I've never been to Canada...the farthest up north I've been is New York, because that's where I was born. Wait, maybe Connecticut, that's a little farther up I think. But that doesn't matter!

The way you think about yourself, is the way I kind of feel also. If I really try to do something, I can. But I still beleive something is going to come and bite me in the butt. There's just something that one day I am going to find out that I am missing. I ([---]) excel in some things over other, but I'm pretty well-rounded. I like to help people, I understand different personalities and such. Its strange. Once I get to know a person I'm like a mind reader.

I also care about stuff no one else does at my age. Mostly just concerned about my future and stuff.

I am 5'9" at the least. Give maybe a half inch more. Anyway, living in south Fl this makes me look huge. Everyone here is short.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:14 AM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I understand different personalities and such. Its strange. Once I get to know a person I'm like a mind reader.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet someone else out there has this gift [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My friends always hassle me about because after years of being the shy person i can read people's body language better than they can themselves. I've been known to answer FOR people because i know exactly what they are thinking and haven't been wrong yet. Has come in handy quite a few times when i know someone is uncomfortable or even who likes who so i can be the one to introduce them to each other (2 of my friends are dating someone i set them up with for almost a year now). Usually when i ask a question i subconciously listen/watch someone's reaction (tone, movement of eyes, ect..) more than i listen to the actual answer. It makes life much more interesting to say the least [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]
But back to sharing personal lives. Me personally I have a complex too. I have to be perfect at everything. People tell me all the time you can't be amazing at everything. But my gift is I am generally good at everything, like you said about totally lacking somewhere else. I really don't lack anywhere I just do well at everything, and THAT is were I excel, as abstract as that sounds. I can be social and make friends with anyone, I can sit in my room and write moving music, I can play a sport for a week and be able to handle myself, it's just what I do. And I just absorb stuff, people my age don't like it though, like who really cares that they found quark Gluon plasma? Or that they only made it last 200 trillionths of a second? Apparently not people my age. And funny enough I only care about that because it supports creationism, try and get people interested in THAT...haha, did'nt think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about high self esteem X [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Dude we totally need to meet up, i have a friend who is exactly like you but hates to work out, you are like the advanced version of him haha [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Old 05-31-2005, 11:59 AM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand different personalities and such. Its strange. Once I get to know a person I'm like a mind reader.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet someone else out there has this gift [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My friends always hassle me about because after years of being the shy person i can read people's body language better than they can themselves. I've been known to answer FOR people because i know exactly what they are thinking and haven't been wrong yet. Has come in handy quite a few times when i know someone is uncomfortable or even who likes who so i can be the one to introduce them to each other (2 of my friends are dating someone i set them up with for almost a year now). Usually when i ask a question i subconciously listen/watch someone's reaction (tone, movement of eyes, ect..) more than i listen to the actual answer. It makes life much more interesting to say the least [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about high self esteem X [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Dude we totally need to meet up, i have a friend who is exactly like you but hates to work out, you are like the advanced version of him haha [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, we'll get him goin still. I will admit i'm a confident person, I've been told i'm ****y sometimes but people think it's funny. Because i'm ****y in a smart ([---]) sort of way.

And mac it's interesting that you do that, because it was something I taught myself to do when I was like 13 or 14, I had a friend who was like 25 and a social genius tell me about body language, and how you can tell so much from a person by how they talk, they act, they move, or even walk. After reading a bit about it I started interperting. Now it just happens. There is so much to be said without speaking. And for Waldy it's excellent that you know what you want to do, i'm the exact same way I just figure out what I want and go get it. As for getting bit in the butt by something because you think you're good at everything. That happens inevitably to me, the difference is as soon as I can't do something decently I go and learn to do it decently, that is the trait i'm talking about. Thats why i'm pretty good at everything. For example I learned to turn in 2 hours when I went snowboarding once. And I had onl skiied once before that and it was 8 years ago.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:22 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

Did both of you chose to have a cesarean section? Because when I have kids...I think that's what I am going to ask for, since I don't like the whole idea of labor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no choice on the cesarean. It was the only way delivery could be done safely. I was ready for a real hardcore experience...kinda dissappointed it was a cesarean but "oh well"

Don't like the idea of labor? If avoiding pain is what you are after, you might want to reconsider bodybuilding.

Scar? What scar? I don't have any. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Closed Thread